Saturday, October 18, 2008

Look Who’s Dressing Up!

Sure, we adore couture, but there are so many other things to adorn beside our beautiful bods. Consider outfitting your Blackberry, your next latte, or your chihuahua!
At right, Dolce & Gabbana is pooch-friendly. Why should little Stinkerbell not get in on the runway revelry? If you must indulge your pup, go for the gold with Louis Vuitton’s Sac Chien, pictured at left and available for purchase at the Fifth and 57th flagship and at eLuxury.com.
Accessorize with whimsy!
Zipits zipper pulls; $8 for a set of two at fredflare.com.
Fanciful appliqués break up the monotony of everyday eye makeup. The colorful mosaic stick-ons at left were recently featured in Teen Vogue. Affix them above, below, or on the brow!
CC adores the double-brow Cleopatra effect achieved on Karlie Kloss. Photo at right via communitylivejournal.com.
Cover your assets!
CC loves this
Smythson passport cover!
Protect your technology! This iPhone cover is a celeb fave. It comes in 8 different colors, $29.95 each at goincase.com. There are berry, nano and other covers, too.
Reusable coffee sleeves, $12 each at cupcoat.com.
Roberto Cavalli Diet Coke bottles. Photo courtesy Fellow Fashionista Steel Closet.
Of course, your yoga mat is going to want to get in on the action: so try this LeSportsac Lotus yoga tote, shopbop.com.
Car Couture:
A daisy-bedecked London taxi photographed by Fellow Fashionista Maverick.
Paramagnetic paint changes shade at the flick of a switch and can reproduce any hue visible to the human eye – the future is now!!


Rain Parade
mini umbrellas at fredflare.com.

Remember darlings, fashion is about levity as well as beauty. Have fun with it, and enjoy le weekend!

31 comments:

Fashion_Girl22 said...

Wow! It's so amazing what people have come up with. I love the Roberto Cavalli Diet Coke Bottles. Two of the most amazing things I think I was suprised to see a designer create are: The Chanel Bike and The Gucci Bike...
P.S. I didn't even notice that Dog Carrier in the Dolce & Gabbana show. Great Eye!

Syed said...

The zippers are so cute, I love them! And the coke bottles were pretty cool, wish they were available world wide! Ahem and I love animals, but whenever I see a chuhuahua all I can picture is them flying across a field.

WendyB said...

Those umbrellas made me laugh.

Sharon S said...

Hi there-the umbrellas are soo cute, their head would look cute poking out of your bag, haha!

Anthea said...

OMG you so did not just post on dog carriers..lol. sigh. I love those umbrellas and those coffee cup holder things. Thanks for doing an accessories post. I still don't know how you do it. Thanks for your comment :)

..... said...

god i adore karlie kloss eyebrows ! so cute !!

Jadore-Fashion said...

the mini umbrella is so so cute. I will have to get that ipod cover--love the fuschia color.

and Oh! the dog in the dog carrier--so cute; I so want a dog :)

cheers :)
xoxo

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

how cute!

Angela said...

i saw those cavalli coke before, funny. i heart the umbrealla..... cute little accessories make me smile.

Jess said...

Amazing! I love the IDEA of the colourful cup covers but I can see them getting forgotten and misued.

Life needs frivolity!

Unknown said...

you are so right!
fashion is fun.

these are all TOO cute.

i love the coffee sleeve- my kind of thing. earth love.

happy weekend.

x.

Nazarina A said...

I do not drink coke, but if someone was to hand it to me in this bottle, heck I'll drink it with a smile! Carrie, you are indeed humorous, those umbrellas are funny ha! ha! Where can one purchase them?

$ouLphate said...

cute umbrella's!

Anonymous said...

Heh heh...stinkerbell....heh heh.

sweet lil umbrellas!

Cheers! LuVvy

La Belette Rouge said...

I want the dog and the sac chien!!!

Anonymous said...

ahh I have the same picture of that daisy cab!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

The umbrellas tale the spotlight...cos' they r so stylish & adorable... I want one of each to match what I wear...too matchie-matchie???... ;)

Trish Baluyot said...

Definitely an amazing post again! :)

Seeker said...

LOL those umbrellas are so cute!
xoxo

Vintage Lollipops said...

Crazyness... but honestly some of these are really interesting. And you know a grazillion people will end up owning them!

Unknown said...

those coke bottles are so cool. i wouldn't even think of opening them..they would be too pretty to drink

Elizabeth said...

There are lots of cute things here I want, but certainly don't need! Zipper pulls are included.

simplysteph said...

omg! the umbrellas! the eyebrows! the coffee holders! the everything. too much to love!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I love the coffee outfit ... so much fun. Although I would love a doggie carrier.. my dog is too big :(

Anonymous said...

Oh no! now we are accessorizing our accessories. I didn't want to want anything but I damn well did!

Sasi said...

Roberto Cavalli coke bottles are too cute:)

Hunters Glory said...

great pix!

Love the last one with the umbrellas, they even have their galoshes on! lol

Rebecca Jane said...

I love those little umbrellas! They're adorable!

Guapóloga said...

Wow!!! I love the zipits, the blue-dyed car and the coke bottles!! All is sooo cool!

La Clocharde said...

I ADORED this post!!!!!

I love the umbrellas. I saw some similar ones in a French store called Pylones and almost bought one...then I remember that I never carry an umbrella, and when I do I loose it.

Bravo for the fab post!

Anjeanette said...

Oh my gosh, those umbrellas are adorable!!!!