Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sassy Strapless Black Dresses

Darlings, CC hopes you adore these lovely LBDs from the Fall 2012 collections... The black strapless dress is such a chic and classic silhouette, isn't it?
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Alberta Ferretti
Angel Sanchez, via nymag.com
Bill Blass
Chado Ralph Rucci
Erin by Erin Fetherston, via nymag.com
Farah Angsana
Jil Sander
Les Copains, via nymag.com
Versace
And here are CC's shopping suggestions, darlings!
Arabelle dress in silk chiffon; this and next at jcrew.com.
Bow Monde dress in silk taffeta.
David Lerner strapless dress with leather insert; this and next four at shopbop.com.
Herve Leger strapless knot dress.
Lover Serpent strapless dress.
Reem Acra silk gazar dress with trimmed hem.
Zimmermann Sunray waterfall dress.
Dolce & Gabbana textured stretch-lace dress; this and next three at net-a-porter.com.
Moschino strapless stretch-crepe dress.
Stella McCartney stretch-jersey peplum dress.
Yves Saint Laurent silk-satin strapless dress... CC is smitten with this gorgeous v neckline!
Jil Sander strapless dress; this and next at barneys.com.
Lanvin ruched cover-up dress ~ so sexy!
Which dress do you desire?
xoxox,
CC

24 comments:

Me lo pongo todo said...

SON TODOS IDEALES Y SIEMPRE SE ACIERTA CON ELLOS.
XOXO.
OTI

md said...

Casi todos preciosos. Siempre hay que tener un vestido negro o mejor dos.

Saludos,

Unknown said...

LOVE!

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Erin by Erin Featherston piece - gorgey!

P.S. Regarding yesterday's post: Stila's All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer and Benefit's High Beam are my two favorites. Highly, highly recommended! :)

Herdiana Surachman said...

beautiful and strong Versace

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

Jelena Zivanovic said...

I think each girl should have at least two black strapless dresses. And she can find inspiration for it exactly in this post!;)
Happy Wednesday!
Jelena

fashion doctor said...

LBD always fabulous! xooo

MOSAMUSE said...

I REALLY LIKE THE FIRST ONE... BUT ALL OF THEM ARE PRETTY!! EVERY GIRL NEEDS A COUPLE LBDS
XO
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Cammila said...

Is it weird that I love these looks because they remind me vaguely of dominatrix outfits?

P.S., I'm hosting a giveaway today. You should totally enter. :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

You know, I've been staying away from LBDs since I own so much black already, but I really like the 6th dress!

Kashaya said...

Amazing dresses, wish I had all of these in my wardrobe.=)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

GORGEOUS! X

HiFashion said...

They're all so classic. I love them!

Rafael Romo said...

love the jcrew dress its so chic!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

i really have to get a nice lbd. ;)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Unknown said...

nothing beats classic little black dress


raspberrykitsch.com


xx

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I could seriously own an entire closet full of LBDs. I wish I could add all of these gorgeous ones!

navy and orange said...

always gotta love a LBD.

xoxo navy & orange

Alice Oliveira said...

Black dresses are classics!

http://rebucomcafe.blogspot.com

Y además sombreros said...

Que elegante que es el negro.
Besos.

Unknown said...

These are all great, even though I can't remember the last time I wore a strapless dress--I just can't stand pulling them up or worrying about them falling. Maybe I haven't found the right one yet. These are super cute though.

xo Mary Jo

monica said...

who doesnt love a little lbd

dimitri said...

These black dresses are absolutely gorgeous.
Very classy and elegant.
xx

SoaneHonor said...

Absolutely love the Erin by Erin Featherston and Lover Serpent pieces!

xx