Sunday, June 24, 2012

Architectural Inspiration: Zebra Pop

Architectural inspiration via

Feel the Piece V neck maxi dress at

Michael Kors Quinn zebra-print calf hair clutch; this and next at

Red Valentino grommet-studded leather gladiator sandals.
Lulu Frost triple beach plum earrings, at
Darlings, what do you think of this space and the look it inspired?


The Picture of Mary ♥ said...

Hey Darling!
Just announced my first give-away!
Enter at

Huge Hugs <3

Rebecca DaFashionista said...

Plain beautiful! Love the soft blue. Nice post!

Rebecca of

md said...

Preciosos pendientes!
Saludos y buenas noches.

lorenabr said...

Love the blue!
Happy Monday!

Samantha Elisabeth said...

I loveee this! I would never have thought of mixing aqua and zebra before, but this looks so cute!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

That clutch is FABULOUS! I've always been a huge fan of zebra and pink (one of my favorite combos) but now you have me drooling over zebra and turqoise. I love it!

modniza said...

gorgeous color! love this mix! xoxooo

FashionGeek said...

love the maxi dress!
can't wait to see you on my blog!

bridechic said...

I've been looking for a pair of beige sandals like these. Beautiful and thanks for sharing!

oxoxoxo from San Francisco

HiFashion said...

I love that colour scheme! The zebra print clutch is so pretty.

 Katy said...

Love that couch! Blue is one of my favourite colours! x

dimitri said...

I love this color. It's a great interior and that maxi dress is really pretty.

thepinkmateproject said...

Great inspiration! I love the zebra clutch!