Monday, June 11, 2012

Marvelous Model: Interview with Jessica Gomes

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to marvelous model Jessica Gomes! Read her bio and then check out CC's interview with the sexy bikini babe!
Born and raised in Perth, Australia, modeling came as second nature to this stunning beauty who was first seen on the catwalk during Australian Fashion Week for designers such as Zimmerman, Jayson Brunsdon, Wayne Cooper, Alice McCall, Trelise Cooper and in New York Fashion Week for BabyPhat, Jennifer Lopez, H&M and Josh Goot. In addition to her editorials in Vogue, Teen Vogue, Glamour, Italian Glamour, Italian GQ, Biba and Summerwinter, campaigns that have selected Jessica to front their brand include Estee Lauder, Victoria's Secret, Adidas, Gap, and DKNY Denim.
Standing at a striking 5’9”, The Sports Illustrated exposure was the catalyst to her massive popularity in Asia, leading to the 2008 campaign of the LG Bikini phone, her own reality TV show "My Name is Jessica Gomes," and a third place win last year in Korea’s "Dancing with the Stars." Ms. Gomes was also named the Ambassador and face for Australian Iconic Surf brand Mambo.
When this Australian "It" girl isn’t jet setting between New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, South Korea, and Melbourne, she enjoys music, dancing, cooking, cafe hopping and fashion design.
Here is CC's interview with the lovely Jessica Gomes:
CC: When, how and why did you begin modeling?
JG: I began when I was 10 years old. My mother put me into grooming and deportment classes. Then I started doing commercials and fashion shows. I then got an international agent at 18 and I started travelling. I then got signed to IMG in New York and the rest is history.
CC: What is your workout regimen?
JG: Tracey Anderson classes and dance. I try to keep active and walk around.
CC: Who are your favorite clothing and bikini designers?
JG: I love Kim Ellery from Australia. Of course Chanel, Tom Ford, and I also love Celine.
CC: What were your favorite aspects of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition shoot?
JG: I loved that we shot in Australia where I was born in Sydney! I also loved that for my shoot we wore red swimsuits, I think red is a very strong and sexy colour!
CC: Please tell us a bit about your reality TV show.
JG: My reality TV show is about my life as a model in South Korea and in America. I spoke about fashion and they followed me to New York to see what my life was like there which is hectic.
CC: Who are your fantasy dinner party guests?
JG: Beyonce, Tom Ford, Pharrell WIlliams, Prince William and Princess Kate Middleton.
CC: Do you read any blogs? What are your favorite online destinations, either shopping or otherwise?
JG: Net a Porter, Shopbop, Zappos, I google everything, www.iamjessicagomes.com is coming soon..check it out.
CC: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
JG: Having a family, and living in my dream home, having my own business and having the freedom to be able to travel and see the world with my loved ones.
CC: Thanks, Jessica!
What do you think of this marvelous model, darlings?
xoxox,
CC








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's stunning! Great interview :)

Cathy said...

Congrats on a lovely interview! She is stunning!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

How cool that you did an interview with her! Quite inspiring and of course, she's goreous!

Unknown said...

Awesome interview !!! :)

Frankie said...

Wow, what a stunning model! Great interview, CC! Hope you're well x

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Great interview hun, she's such a stunner.. killer legs btw!:)
Happy Tuesday! kisses
Jelena

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

So cool you score this interview CC. You are fabulous. This girl is gorgeous beyond belief. She's also down-to-earth too.
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog