Friday, June 22, 2012

Gorgeous Jewelry

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Belargo Jewelry, a gorgeous line of New York City-inspired rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.  CC especially adores the nautically-inspired pieces!
All items at belargojewelry.com.  Also, be sure to visit Belargo on Facebook and follow Belargo on Twitter!

Emerald Montauk earrings.
Crown hoop earrings.


Helm drop earrings.

Fleur De Lis pendant necklace.

Montauk bracelet.

Nautical button bangle.

Teardrop charm bracelet.

Kaleidoscope cutout ring.

Love Knot signet ring.

Pleated stackable ring set.  CC has and adores!  
So beautifully crafted in 14 karat gold plated vermeil and hand set bezel set cubic zirconia...  
Which Belargo beauty are you loving?
xoxox,
CC 

14 comments:

Vanessa V. said...

Great jewelry!

xoxo

Imogen said...

Everything is gorgeous. My favourite is the first piece because I love green so much right now.

magdalena said...

gorgeous thing!

Raquel T.G. said...

Wow!! all the pieces are gorgeous, but that Teardrop charm bracelet.. to die for! *.*
xx

Unknown said...

omg, the pearl drop bracelet--I need that!!! Happy weekend (early) CC! Hope you have a good one!

xo Mary Jo

erika sorocco said...

LOVING the Emerald Montauk Earrings - gorgeous! :)

MOSAMUSE said...

i really like the crown earrings!! so cute!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

md said...

Wow! Qué joyas!!!

Saludos,

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I'm into nautical pieces as well, so I totally love those helm drop earrings.

Blond Duck said...

I've always thought it would be fun to design jewelry.

Anonymous said...

The hoop earrings are my favorite!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Wow. These are just exquisite. They are great for a fancy night out.

Beauty Fashion Seattle
Cheap Makeup Reviews

Seeker said...

Gorgeous jewelry indeed!!!
Have a nice weekend beautiful you.
xoxo

Steven Brown said...

Fantastic Post ! :) It is a great pleasure to see such amazing visuals. I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Ugh! I am going to look through it again. Hope to hear from you soon. God Bless! 0:)