Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CC Loves...

Darlings, here are just a few of the things that CC is loving right now:
This No Show Active Top, available at noshowactivetop.com.  CC has and adores!  You can wear it as a traditional sports bra OR over your bikini top for playing volleyball, etc. on the beach if you need a bit more support than your bikini provides... Such a great invention!
Agent Provocateur Dara lace corset, at net-a-porter.com.
Volcom bikini; visit volcom.com.
Hanky Panky Searing Neon bra and boyshort set, at anthropologie.com.
Filthy Magic crystal armour ring, at filthymagic.com.  CC has and adores!
Litter leg jewelry, via knightcat.com.
Tiara at Louis Vuitton, Spring 2012.
Foley + Corrina Lady City tote, at shopbop.com.
Judith Leiber clutch, via fashionphile.com.
Lena Erziak handbags, at lenaerziak.com.
Prada ostrich tote, at prada.com.
Gianvito Rossi sandals; visit gianvitorossi.com.
Miu Miu gingham taffeta slingbacks, at net-a-porter.com.
Nanette Lepore Bombshell wedge, at nanettelepore.com.
Zara crossover sandal, at zara.com.
Marc Cain dress, at marc-cain.com.
Tommy Girl Baby Doll plaid dress, at tommygirl.com.
Thread Clara dress with removable skirt, at shopbop.com ~ CC needs! (She also needs a proposal...)
McQ Alexander McQueen leopard-print stretch-jersey leggings, at net-a-porter.com.
River Island gold skirt, at traffordcentre.co.uk.
Mary Katrantzou lipstick.


Clark's Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint in Rachel Red... CC has and adores! This spring, swap your full-coverage creamy lipstick in for long lasting hydration and a hint of color for spring. The natural looking lip which finishes with a beautiful sheen looks youthful and fresh after a long season of colored lipsticks. Natural moisturizers like shea butter, aloe leaf extract, jojoba and sweet almond oil help moisturize, and one quick swipe is all you need!
This photo via Sunny Days & Starry Nights.
What are you currently smitten with?
xoxox,
CC

21 comments:

Anthea said...

What was that leg chain thing? Omg amazing! I want! the corset top reminds me of crop tops. Are you going to embrace crop tops? I'm undecided..

magdalena said...

great things!

md said...

Hoy, que me he portado muy bien, esa sandalia negra como premio me vendría genial...

Buen día!!!

erika sorocco said...

I am positively obsessed with that Louis Vuitton Tiara - I want!

I am currently smitten with stackable rings - they are so versatile and fun. I'm especially loving Jacquie Aiche's creations! :)

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous pieces - I love that blue/white bikini especially! Your blog is not good for my wallet haha :)

fashion doctor said...

shoes and bag!!! oh,yes! xooo

StylishByNature said...

Love shoes and bag !!

New post up...
❤ StylishByNature.com

Unknown said...

Love all the glam and glitz CC--and a blue bag is always perfect for summer--I'm carrying one too!

xo Mary Jo

monica said...

need more printed bikinis in my life

Anonymous said...

I need to try the Clark's! Keep hearing amazing things about it :)

Kashaya said...

I love lime crime, great makeup in lovely colors.=)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

DailyGlamour said...

bleu shoes are so cute !

Oh to Be a Muse said...

The leg jewelry is super cute! I have to look into that because it's one of the most unique pieces I've seen. Thanks for sharing, Carrie!

Glee said...

I love the bags and the colorful bright shoes! They´re so eye candies. :)

Alexa said...

Love that bikini. Gorgeous roundup!

Unknown said...

I love, love those spider sandals.. I want them badly!!!

Jenny
http://shoesobsession.com

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

You have shared some fabulous things with us today.

Enjoy your summer
Hugs
Carolyn

Rafael Romo said...

love that last picture so couture!
can't wait to see you on my blog!
www.faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Herdiana Surachman said...

cute spider shoes ;)

Herdiana Surachman
DELUXSHONIST | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

dimitri said...

Everything is so pretty. Those shoes and bags are gorgeous. Love these dresses too.
xx

Seeker said...

What the beautiful CC loves it's all so lovely :))
Great picks.

xoxo