Sunday, June 10, 2012

CC Loves... John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder!

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder line of hair care products!
Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray
Here's the description from the John Frieda website:
Versatile, patent-pending formula with citrus and chamomile works with styling heat to gradually lighten and brighten for a natural-looking, blonder blonde. Contains thermo-protectant. Patent-pending technology combines fixative and conditioning polymers that retain hydrogen peroxide, allowing for control of lightening. Visibly lightens in 3-5 uses.
And here's CC's review:
Absolutely love this product!  I used it to create highlights to frame my face, and it really did work to create a gorgeous, blonder shade in just a few uses.  CC highly recommends, especially if you want to go a bit lighter this summer!
I also used the shampoo and conditioner for about a week, to lighten all my hair all over just a bit, and the effect was superb, especially on my tell-tale dark(er) roots.
All blondes should try these John Frieda products, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

12 comments:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I use their products already and love them :)

Seeker said...

Sounds great to a blond!!!

Hope all is fantastic with you beautiful CC.

xoxo

Helen said...

.. but will it make me white/blonde hair really blonde? I fear not. Got to tell my blonde daughter!

Unknown said...

ooh i really want to try the brunette products out!
let me know if you recommend them

raspberrykitsch.blogspot.co.uk

xx

la suite said...

Me llama la curisidad

Besote suiteros.Estas a tiempo de mandarnos tu look con trasparencias a lasuitedelamoda@gmail.com y saldras en nuestra seccion

lorenabr said...

Would love to try the brunettes products :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/BaleaRaitzART

Audrey Allure said...

Sounds great! Love John Freida products!

JanandJill.com said...

Ooh thank you for sharing. I'm blond and i'm always looking for new hair products.

Thanks for sharing!

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm no blonde, but John Frieda products are superb! :)

P.S. Thanks for checking out my Le Mode review.

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

dimitri said...

John Freida products are always very interesting and great. I really like it.
xx

HiFashion said...

I'm a huge fan of John Frieda. Their products are great!

stylewithbenefits said...

Love JF products and agree that they def. work! When I dyed my hair I used his brunette products and they helped maintain the color!

xx, becs