Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fête for your Feet!

Whether bright, patent,velvet or jeweled, let your shoes shine this holiday season!
At right: Alberta Ferretti peep-toe satin pumps with bow, via vogue.fr.
Christian Louboutin Jolie Noued Dorcet shoes, at net-a-porter.com.
Fendi peony platform sling back, at Bergdorf Goodman
Deal of the Day 1: Dark green retro maryjane pumps, $39 at shopplasticland.com.
Christian Louboutin red velvet Clichy Tag pumps, at bluefly.com.
Carvela satin square toe green satin pump, on sale at asos.com.
Any bright will suffice for your holiday gala; you need not slavishly cling to red & green!
CC is rather enamored of these Stella McCartney navy velour silver heel pumps, at intermixonline.com.
Dior pink satin pump, at Neiman Marcus
Dance the night away in these Miu Miu purple suede pumps, at net-a-porter.com.
Deal of the Day 2: Melanie F royal blue suede pump, pictured at right and a mere $21.80 at forever21.com.
Teal suede Starburst slingback, $58 at urbanoutfitters.com.
Breathtakingly Bejeweled:
Stella McCartney platform T-strap sandal with gold ball adornment, at neimanmarcus.com.
Christian Louboutin Jolie Balacorta peacock beaded satin Lets Go D’Orsay pumps, at bluefly.com.
Fendi Medallion T-strap sandal, at barneys.com.
Prada black patent crystal studded peep toe pumps, at bluefly.com.
Marc by Marc Jacobs metallic leather Star open toe pump, at shopbop.com.
Karen Millen jeweled steel gray satin peep toe court shoes at asos.com.
Mad for Metallics:
Dolce & Gabbana silver leather screw stud pumps. Visit bluefly.com.
Miu Miu gold jeweled ankle wrap sandal, at Neiman Marcus.
Manolo Blahnik silver Ferti ankle wrap, on sale at barneys.com.
Pedro Garcia Melany sequin peep toes, at net-a-porter.com.
Miu Miu pailette peep toe, on sale at barneys.com.
Fab Flats:
Christian Louboutin Jolie Balacorta patent flats, at net-a-porter.com.
Tory Burch Contrast Reva flat, at shopbop.com
Be the hostess with the mostess in these stunning Oscar de la Renta Ikat Ballerina flats from Neiman Marcus!



Have a fabulous weekend, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

36 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

I adore all of them... Pretty, pretty legs... :D

Have a great weekend!

XOXO:Janet

www.janetteria.com said...

I adore all of them... Pretty, pretty heels ---> pretty, pretty women legs... Haha

Have a great weekend!

xoxo: Janet

la petite fashionista said...

screw boys.. all i want for christmas is a pair of those louboutins! <3

Angela said...

CC i love this post. I love shoes. i think louboutin patent red flats have my name on it....

La Belette Rouge said...

I want, nay, I need the Christian Louboutin Jolie Balacorta patent flats. So pretty.

Jadore-Fashion said...

gosh lady, your sure feeding my addiction for shoes!!!
j'adore des chaussures.

ps: thanks for the sweet compliment!!
xoxo
stella

michelle said...

Love, love, love! xD

WendyB said...

Ooh, those peacock Louboutins....

Tabitha said...

I'm drooling over those Louboutin flats!!!

Fashion_Girl22 said...

*sigh* This is yet again another momment when I reealize I can't have them all. Each one is so beautifal. Imagine all of the oufits that can be created....
My favorite is the sequin Miu Miu and the jewled Prada.
I desperatly want YSL Trib Twos and Dior Resorts.

Gedankenlos said...

thanks for your comment :)
i loooooooove shoes, they are all so fantastic!

Larissa said...

Is it legal to marry shoes yet? Because I have fallen head over heels in love with those Marc Jacobs star shoes - this could be the real thing!

x

Baybay Mama said...

I think I would love to try on each pair.

Seeker said...

WOW, gorgeous shoes!!!

Hope you're having a nice weekend.
xoxo

Johanna - Life by Me said...

So many gorgeous shoes...*drooling*
Loved the blue suede ones!

Johanna - SHOEBOX
http://myshoebox.se

Abby said...

glorious shoes. this makes me sad that I don't own all the shoes in the world!

Countrybelle said...

oh heels! i too love the stella mccartneys. and there's something about velvet shoes that makes me feel cozy and wintery. even though they don't keep you warm!
and thanks for visiting me and commenting. i'm impressed you have time to get back to people with so many comments here :)
(heartshapedmorning.blogspot.com)

Lil Midget said...

Lovely! The purple and green are funky and I love the jewels on the black one :)

xo

Puebla Chic said...

i cant believe some of those shoes are sooo cheap and beautiful!!

Miranda said...

yum! shoe candy ;)

Nicole Linette said...

How I would adore a new pair of shoes for this season! The first are my favorite, especially the color. Have a great weekend!

peace&love
nicole.

Fifi Flowers said...

I think you can package up all the heel and out them in a bag... I'll take them ALL! FUN post... I ADORE shoes!
ENJOY your Sunday and congrats on your WIN! Send me your snail mail address via email!
Fifi

caroline said...

i love every single one of them! they are stunning. but, if i have to pick a fav it has to be the black Christian Louboutins with bows.
i hope you too have had a wonderful weekend!
xx

Anika said...

A shoe post is always number one in my books :)

I love most of the shoes, but especially the cobalt ones from F21of all places, haha!

I just discovered your blog; I like.

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

Why do I love shoes so much? Why are shoes so pretty and stylish and everything? I dream of a big closet full of them LoL the Fendi peony are soooo nice!

Dreams said...

hola guapa!!!
me encantan todos...
pero me maravilla el zapato de Marc by Marc Jakobs y el verde con un toque retro de Maryjane Pumps.


Besos
Dreams

Hi!!!
I adore all of them... but I love Marc by Marc Jakob´s shoes and Dark green retro MaryJane pumps...

Kiss

Dreams

Syed said...

Those sequined heels are beautiful!! Wonderful, wonderful shoes :)

Charmaine Li said...

i cannot way to sky high shoes and GO OUT!!! i've never gotten shoes online before.. im scared they're the sizes are gonna be different! any advice?

Lisa said...

Those red Christian Louboutin flats are so cute! They're simple but very Dorothy from 'The Wizard of Oz' in the best possible way.

Marquis de Lannes said...

Trop de belles chosses!

MISS GLITZY said...

Too many too lovely, I think I love them all!
xoxo: MG

Little Bow Prep said...

I love all the bow ones! Great colors!

Penny said...

mmmm... shoes!!!! my favourites are the first two

Tiffany said...

you remind me that I need to add more bright colors to my shoe closet. I am stuck on black heels. I need more reds, purples and silvers!

Marian said...

shoes wonderful shoes!a girl or boy can never have too many.like you honey im enamoured with the blue velour with silver heel by Mc Cartney!
muah xx
Marian

Songy said...

CL's kitten heels are something special. I've never seen that before.