Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BeJeweled!

Get your Bedazzler out of cold storage and load it up with rhinestones! Jeweled pieces are jolly good fun!
Runway photos courtesy style.com except where noted.
At left: Blumarine
Diane von Furstenberg, via nymag.com
Christian Dior
Lanvin (4)
Valentino crystal-encrusted sleeve
Alexander McQueen’s jeweled leggings - CC loves!
Zac Posen glass bead bodice detail
Sonia Rykiel shades courtesy Fellow Fashionista Kate of Crave
To buy: one jeweled accessory and one embellished wardrobe staple, like a sleeveless shift or tank!
At right: Christian Louboutin natural beaded linen Marinew bag, at bluefly.com.
Sonia Rykiel Dita chain strap detail studded shoulder bag, at net-a-porter.com.
Karen Millen clutch, at asos.com.
Marc Jacobs suede clutch, pictured via elle.com.
Giuseppe Zanotti jeweled clutch, at bluefly.com.
Devi Kroell satin frame clutch; this and next two at net-a-porter.com.
Roberto Cavalli jeweled bow clutch
Michael Kors jeweled python clutch
Antik Batik Minush flat beaded flannel boot, at shopbop.com.
Miu Miu jeweled peep-toe, at barneys.com.
J. Crew jeweled ballet flats
Magrit satin flat with acrylic stone, via instyle.com.
Antik Batik stone and sequin ballet flats, at shopbop.com.
Deal of the Day 1: Sigerson Morrison for Target flats, $29.99 at target.com.
Chloé embellished halter dress; this and next 3 at net-a-porter.com
Catherine Malandrino jeweled tank dress
Azzaro Enee white diamante cocktail frock
3.1 Phillip Lim Pixel print 3/4 sleeve shift
Deal of the Day 2 (at right): Jeweled gray sheath, $49 at newport-news.com.
Silence & Noise beaded racer back cami, at urbanoutfitters.com.
Night Cap Clothing beaded tank, at shopbluegenes.com.
Young Fabulous & Broke jeweled heather gray muscle tee, at singer22.com.
Tory Burch Grania top, at toryburch.com.
DIY the look with a fab brooch, like these J. Crew sun and star pins!
Mark Davis green Vanita bangle, at barneys.com.
Last look: Roberto Cavalli jeweled transparent plexiglass cuff, at eLuxury.com. . . Clearly, stunning!

49 comments:

WendyB said...

Ooh, sparkles!

www.janetteria.com said...

Amazing collection!

xoxo: Janet

Unknown said...

i'm definitely a fan of some jeweled items.. as long as it's not overloaded

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

I love it, the sparklier the better! I think I just made up a word :)
The Lanvins are just nutty!

Couture Allure Vintage Fashion said...

I'll be pulling out my box of vintage rhinestone jewelry and findings to see what I can do with them. But I may have to buy that green bracelet! Great pics!

Paris Tarts said...

I love jewel encrusted things :)

Tart

Lisa said...

*sigh* Such brilliant picks! I really like the sky-blue Marc Jacobs clutch and the Roberto Cavalli cuff.

Song of Style said...

u just posted my christmas wish list! lol

MISS GLITZY said...

Glitz... glitz...glitz, I love it!!!

Johanna - Life by Me said...

I loved the Dior shoes with the jeweled heels!

Johanna - SHOEBOX
http://myshoebox.se

deedoubleyou said...

i love anything shiny! good picks. there are sooooo many good necklaces this season.

Diane said...

i do love those bejeweled sunglasses a lot!!!

Anonymous said...

I like these pieces. It doesn't have that teenage feel to it. Imagine if they were real.

Lorentzo said...

Me quedo con el exceso de Dior.

Un beso!

Cindiddy said...

mmmmm jeweled heelss!!!

excuse me while i go stick jewels on my cardigans. haha! seriosuly.
=>

Meg said...

I love the crystals on sleeves and leggings!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

I love that purple clutch and the grey dress. I adore sparkles for parties. Gorgeous picks, darling! xoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I like! Perfect for the holidays too!

Daniela Valdez said...

I want those flats! They're gorgeous!

Unknown said...

i seriously love all of it. fashion is just so much more fun with bedazzling :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

The Antik Batik beaded flannel boot is facinating C.C!

Like the idea of humble material flannel- decorated, beaded & bedazzled & sparkle jeweled (try saying that 10x! hee!)...so Fab dahhlin'!

Fashion_Girl22 said...

Jewels are to die for! Have you seen the new Prada Ads? I seriously need something from that collection. I should start saving up now lol. I love those Dior heels. <3

Seeker said...

Another great post.
Love jewel encrusted.

xoxo

Tiffany said...

I will take any of the sparkly shoes. My favorite thing this season is to wear the bling on my feet!

Anonymous said...

Wow I love all the jewelled embellishement here - especially on the accessories :D

Unknown said...

I always ready for a few or a lot of rhinestones in my clothes

michelle said...

Super pretty :)

Countrybelle said...

oh i LOVE sparkles. and it's just the season for them. yay!

Tricia said...

Wow, those gloves!

Baybay Mama said...

I was looking at the dress Cate Blanchet wore to her new movie premier with Brad Pitt and she had the bedazzled dress! Anything alright by Cate, is alright by me! Thanks for stopping my my blog:)

miss vintage love said...

oh I love that first pic, looks almost 60's.

Mrs.French said...

sparkly and perfect...xo

La Belette Rouge said...

It is lovely for Magpies. I am more of a simple Simone.;-)

i.d. said...

Anything shiny = I like! Those Dior heels in particular, how mesmerizing!

Fifi Flowers said...

Oooooh FUN to be bejeweled! This is the perfect season to jewel up the wardrobe! FUN!

JINX said...

bling, bling, bling is a understatment

Siru said...

Me wants! me loves!

juliet xxx

Sara Morante said...

Lovely stuff, so fine and versatile.... Love the blue shirt.

Aliena said...

wow, those pictures of the runway are amazing!

maverickandlove said...

the shoes on the model were crazy... it looked like a cast and then some glued on jewels! really great pictures im feeling so sparkly haha

Vera said...

oh those bejeweled heels!! Prada has some really nice flats out this season with little crystals on them, they're lovely!

Penny said...

ohhh i do love a bit of sparkle!!! i am in love with alexander mcqueen’s jeweled leggings!!!

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

So beautiful everything! i definitely want some of those pieces... Wish I had money

Gedankenlos said...

all those jeweled pieces are so beautiful!

leeselooks said...

just in time for the holidays!

LOVE the jeweled clutches.
so amazing.

x.

Crave said...

Such an action packed post! I don't know what to comment on first! All in all, jewels rock and this post is fantastic!

Songy said...

Send me to Lanvin land.
Since when I drool over Lanvin.. obviously now I do.

Fashionstyle said...

Beautiful !! Burberry have a lovely jewel collection...amazing strass !!

Single & Fabulous said...

The Roberto Cavalli cuff comes in black with red crystals, and matching shoes too. amazingly beautiful, can be checked at net-a-porter.com, i think !