Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wonderful Winter White

Darlings, how wonderful are these winter whites?
F/W 2013 runway coverage via style.com except where noted.
Alexandre Herchcovitch

Academy of Art University; this and next three via nymag.com

4 Corners of a Circle

Badgley Mischka

Angelo Marani

Altuzarra

Derek Lam

Carolina Herrera

Chado Ralph Rucci

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Diesel Black Gold

Diesel Black Gold

Laura Biagiotti, via nymag.com

Louise Goldin

J. Crew

Maison Rabih Kayrouz

Marissa Webb, via nymag.com

Mulberry

Osman

Proenza Schouler

Prabal Gurung

Parkchoonmoo, via nymag.com

Theyskens' Theory

Schumacher

Reed Krakoff

Tibi

Tommy Hilfiger
Which of these winter whites do you find most wondrous?
CC is smitten with the Carolina Herrera gown!
xoxox,
CC

8 comments:

HiFashion said...

I love all these white outfits. I wish I wan't so messy!

Unknown said...

Dying over the Badgley Mischka!!!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the gown from Carolina Herrera!

Cloudia said...

Winter white says: "I travel by limo not subway; I never walk in the grey slush. I have resources to BURN. Notice me."

ALOHA to YOU, CC
from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^= <3

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

I'd definitely wear some of these looks myself too! I love all-white outfits. J.Crew made a great combination with the sweater and pants, love love love it! I wish I could wear that outfit today haha x

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I'm not even that into white clothing, but Derek Lam and Carolina Herrera have some stunning white ensembles.

Come enter the Boy Meets Girl personalized hoodie giveaway as part of my holiday gift guide!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2013/12/inspiring-style-muse-holiday-gift-guide.html

SoaneHonor said...

Ooh, really love the Proenza Schouler jumper and the Giambattista Valli gown - such a pity the jacket half conceals it - it looks so beautiful. Mr Elie Saab does some great whites as well.

md said...

Este invierno está protagonizado por el blanco. Me gusta muchísimo.
Me quedo con el vestido de CH.
Saludos.