Friday, December 13, 2013

Patterned Pants: Plaid and Houndstooth

From pretty plaids to haute houndstooth, there's a perfect patterned pant for every fashionista this season!  CC hopes you enjoy this roundup up looks from the F/W 2013 collections, darlings!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Blugirl; this and next via nymag.com

Cividini

Custo Barcelona

Elizabeth and James

Emilia Wickstead, via nymag.com

Fausto Puglisi

Holmes & Yang

J. Crew

Michael Kors

Milly

Moschino

Rebecca Minkoff

Richard Chai LOVE, via nymag.com

Sacai

Simonetta Ravizza, via nymag.com

Suno

Temperley London, via nymag.com

Tracy Reese

Vivienne Tam

Yeohlee
Which of these pretty pants do you prefer?
CC adores the entire J. Crew ensemble!
xoxox,
CC

15 comments:

MayDay said...

The first pair and the one from suno are my favs. :X

the-may-day.blogspot.ro

Stacey said...

I am so happy plaid is hot right now since I have quite a few plaid pieces in my wardrobe! Love these.

Rebecca said...

The J. Crew ensem is the best!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

erika sorocco said...

Emilia Wickstead is fab!!

xx

FASHION TALES said...

I would love to have Custo Barcelona's outfit in my closet! Great inspirationa styles CC. Happy weekend dear. xx/Madison

Mónica said...

love the scottish tribal pattern!

Me lo pongo todo said...

Perfectos para dar un toque original a nuestros look
Un beso.
Oti

Anonymous said...

very fashion looks!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I now realize that houndstooth looks really good with leather and in light colors.

New Post: What I'm Loving in December!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2013/12/what-im-loving-in-december.html

md said...

Preciosos, me quedo con Cividini, Custo Barcelona y J. Crew.

Saludos.

www.janetteria.com said...

First combination is really cool! Leopard and tartan!

Unknown said...

LOVE the Holmes & Yang suit!

Unknown said...

Amazing! I really love the first one by Blugirl, love everything about it!

xo Mary Jo

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the Holmes & Yang look!

Unknown said...

I love the first one