Sunday, December 1, 2013

Chic Storage

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Lori Leigh Designs, a fabulous online shop stocking the most gorgeous jewelry storage and travel accessories at totally affordable prices!  CC is super smitten with these pieces…  So perfect for travel or for keeping your closet or jewelry armoire organized!  All items at lorileighdesigns.com.
Cottage White Vanity.

Earring Tray.

Mini Traveler.

Ring Tray.

Seaside Blue Traveler...
CC has and absolutely adores!
Which of these pretty pieces are you loving?
Be sure to like Lori Leigh Designs on Facebook and follow Lori Leigh Designs on Instagram so you can keep up with all the chic storage storage options, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

7 comments:

erika sorocco said...

The Mini Traveler is so adorable!!

xx

Shybiker said...

Useful. My jewelry drawer is a hot mess right now.

HiFashion said...

These are amazing. I wish I had somewhere better to put all my jewellery.

Anonymous said...

I love these jewels! I want them all!

I dare you to be fashion said...

hello darling, great photos, would u like to follow each other on gfc and facebook??
http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

Alexa said...

Oooh love the mini traveler! Adorable!

Cloudia said...

at LAST!



ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=