Friday, August 23, 2013

Spectacular Swimwear

One more last gasp of summer, darlings!
How beautiful are these bathing suits?
SS 2013 runway coverage via except where noted.
Betsey Johnson


Dolce & Gabbana

Frankie Morello, via

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Kristina Ti, via

Isabel Marant

Lauren Moffat; this and next via

Laura Biagiotti


Leonard, via

Mara Hoffman

Michael Kors

Moncler Gamme Rouge

Paul & Joe

Rubin & Chapelle; this and next via

Pin-Up Stars 
Tsumori Chisato 
Tommy Hilfiger 
Vivienne Westwood Red Label
Which suit are you smitten with?
CC adores the purple Frankie Morello!


Georgina said...

I could actually see myself in the Kristina T!

Mademoiselle Mode said...

Lovely swimwears' selection ^^

New post - Kisses

ravenlocks said...

These are amazing and so unique! I love the Dolce and Gabbana one best :) I've been dying to get myself a cute one piece. You've just inspired me to continue my search for the perfect one.

xo Azu

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love how a one-piece can still be sexy!

lorenabr said...

Gorgeous pieces!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

They are all fabulous and very glamorous - love the Vivienne Westwood.

Happy weekend

HiFashion said...

This is absolutely fantastic. They're all stunning.

dimitri said...

I love your selection. Lovely and very original swimwear.