Monday, August 26, 2013

CC Loves... Gorgeous Jewels!

Darlings, here is a sparkling selection of jewelry that CC is currently smitten with!
Alexis Bittar New Wave modular earrings, at shopbop.com. 
Amrita Singh Beatrice earrings, at amritasingh.com ~ these ones were worn on Gossip Girl! 
Blu Bijous gold and blue marquise crystal chandelier earrings, at maxandchloe.com.

Frieda and Nellie earrings, via rstyle.me.

Mawi Orecchini earrings, at modaoperandi.com.

Ranjana Khan mirror drop earrings, at charmandchain.com. 
Sara Weinstock Paraiba tourmaline and diamond snake earrings, at barneys.com.

Stephen Webster earrings, pictured via Pinterest.

Tom Binns Riri painted Swarovski crystal and stone earrings, at net-a-porter.com.

Wendy Brandes Agrippina Poison Ring, at maxandchloe.com.

Tacori City Lights ring, at tacori.com.

Sidney Garber green tourmaline and diamond ring, at barneys.com.

Asprey London Daisy ring; visit asprey.com.

Ben Amun striped gunmetal cuff, at intermixonline.com.

Isharya Jaisel 18-karat gold-plated cuff, at net-a-porter.com.

Lanvin crystal embellished cross bracelet, pictured via polyvore.com.

Tory Burch Liam hinge cuff, at toryburch.com.

Trina Turk x Banana Republic cuff, via rstyle.me.

Dannijo Galilee necklace, at shopbop.com. 
Nocturne Sandi bib necklace, at intermixonline.com.
Which of these pretty pieces do you prefer?
CC adores the Mawi earrings!
xoxox,
CC

18 comments:

nikkistyle™ said...

Gorgeous! I want them all :)

Elisa Zanetti said...

I just want them all!
Come back soon to visit me on…
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

Kashaya said...

Gorgeous jewellery, I want it all!

HiFashion said...

So gorgeous. I love all the sparkles.

Aida said...

what a fantastic selection! would invite them all to move to my place right away!
wish you a very summery week!

Imogen said...

Beautiful. My favourite is the second pair of earrings.

www.janetteria.com said...

Gorgeous statement jewellery!

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

these are all adorable, i cannot even choose just one!

Cloudia said...

Weinstock snakes around my heart;
Tacori - yes.
And that modernist cuff.....Impact piece.


MMMM, love my Butter London and Essie nails, CC my fashion visionary



ALOHA, Friend
from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Wow, the design on the first pair of earrings is hot. I really need to add a new statement bracelet to my collection.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

MOSAMUSE said...

wow love the bittar!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Elisabeth said...

Gorgeous post! I want them all! Your taste is flawless as always :) xoxo, Elisabeth

Chicago Chic said...

So glamorous!

x
Rachel

ravenlocks said...

Those Mawi Orecchini earrings are my favorite! Love the pink ring too :) How fabulous is it? I want it.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Elisa Zanetti said...

I stopped by againg to tell u that there's a new giveaway on my blog…wanna join? You can a 100$ coupon to spend on Bellast.com!
Bellast giveaway
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

dimitri said...

It's a beautiful selection. Love them all. Lovely earrings.
xo

lamb and blonde said...

There are so many beautiful pieces here! I'm swooning over the earrings, especially.

lorenabr said...

Love these pieces! Art Deco rocks!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/