Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Patterned Pants Suits

Darlings, there are a plethora of pretty patterned pants suits from the SS 2103 collections!
Even if you're not a suit gal, you can wear these beautiful blazers and printed pants as separates.
Photos via style.com.
Anthony Vaccarello

Balmain

Carven

Araks

Derek Lam

Diane von Furstenberg

ICB

Jill Stuart, via nymag.com

Betsey Johnson

Kaelen; this and next via nymag.com

Krizia 
Lela Rose

Mary Katrantzou

J. Crew

Moschino Cheap and Chic

John Richmond, via nymag.com

Mulberry

Nina Ricci

Norma Kamali

Rachel Zoe

Rachel Roy

Ruffian

Sharon Wauchob

Sachin + Babi

Steven Alan

Sea 
Yeohlee

Topshop Unique
Which suit are you smitten with?
CC adores the Lela Rose!
xoxox,
CC

16 comments:

Blond Duck said...

The Lela Rose is pretty!

Bloc de Moda said...

The Power Suit!
I love it!!
:D

erika sorocco said...

I kind of love the Anthony Vaccarello! :)

md said...

Hay muchos que me gustan: Carven, por supuesto J. Crew y Moschino Cheap and Chic. Preciosos.

Saludos y feliz día

Johanna said...

I love the look of patterned suits...I just worry that it's too in the moment and that you'd grow tired of them.

Rebecca said...

I look forward to the day when I can rock in these beauties ....love look no. 1!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

FASHION TALES said...

I would totlaly wear that Carven suit, without hesitation. :-) xx/Madison

Stacey said...

YES! Love! I'm a pant wearing kind of girl, so love these. That Rachel Roy one would look great on my skin tone.

Kashaya said...

Amazing pant suits.=)

Sonia Otero said...

Con diseños así, seguro que la vuelta al otoño y las mangas largas se hará más llevadera!!!
♥♥♥

HiFashion said...

These all look so cool!

RaindropsofSapphire said...

I love them too! Patterned pant suits always make a statement, especially during fashion week. I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

Raindrops of Sapphire

MOSAMUSE said...

LOVE THESE!!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

jess said...

The first one is so stunning.

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

Now I am more inspired of the matching blazer and pants..they look classy

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I love the Carven print, it's just like porcelain!

Florrie x