Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Gorgeous Gowns

Darlings, how gorgeous are these gowns from the SS 2013 collections?
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Alberta Ferretti

Alexis Mabille

Aigner, via nymag.com

Alexander McQueen

Carolina Herrera

Elie Saab

DSquared2

Emilio Pucci

Haider Ackermann

L'Wren Scott

Giles

Lisa Perry

Laura Biagiotti; this and next via nymag.com

Manish Arora 
Martin Grant

Talbot Runhof, via nymag.com

Emilia Wickstead

Matthew Williamson

Valentin Yudashkin 
Valentino

Vivienne Westwod

Zac Posen

Versace
Which gown do you find most glorious?
CC is smitten with the Elie Saab!
xoxox,
CC

19 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Love all the glamorous gowns especially the Alexander McQueen

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Imogen said...

The first is my favourite, what beautiful colours.

md said...

Alberta Ferreti, Elie Saab, Valentino, Carolina Herrera y Emilia Wickstead.
Preciosos.

Saludos y feliz día.

R's Rue said...

Emilia Wickstead!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Blond Duck said...

Love the blue lace and Talbot!

Unknown said...

I love the cheerfulness of the Emilia Wickstead!

erika sorocco said...

The DSquared2 and Versace pieces are so much fun!! :)

www.janetteria.com said...

E. Saab is my fave!

Rebecca said...

You always curate the best wearable haute couture gowns CC. I'm so in love with the Carolina Herrera & the Elie Saab numbers!

I can't thank you enough for stopping by to vote for me at the RR campaign!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Sam said...

Swooning over these stunning dresses, love the Carolina Herrera and Elie Saab.Thank you for your visit sweetie, have a great Tuesday!

Kashaya said...

Beautiful gowns.=)

HiFashion said...

These are all so stunning!

Mónica said...

I like them all, but McQueen had a great eye for glamour, and so does Miss Burton

Johanna said...

Loving that fuschia and nude one.

Unknown said...

perfect dresses !
http://www.melolimparfaite.com

MOSAMUSE said...

love the l'ren scott dress!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I'll take McQueen any day :)

Lisa said...

SO beautiful. I wish I had more occasions in my life to go all-out dressed up for!

nikkistyle™ said...

So many great ones! Though, [I am loving] Emilia Wickstead ;)