Thursday, August 22, 2013

Really Romantic Dresses

Darlings, did you know that August is National Romance Awareness Month? Whether preparing for a picnic with the one or getting ready for a night out on the town with the girls to look for that special someone, eShakti offers romantic styles that are sure to leave a lasting impression.  CC is so excited to (re)introduce you to this fabulous online shop stocking gorgeous customizable clothing for women, including the fabulous frocks below!  eShakti.com has incredible customer service, and offers styling to suit all your fashion needs.  For example, you can select the hem length on your dress...  How cool, right?  CC has had several wonderful shopping experiences with eShakti.com, and highly recommends the site to her fellow fashionistas!  
Hope you enjoy these divinely romantic dresses, darlings!
Beaded crepe tulle dress.

Bird's Eye View dress.

Chloe dress.

Elizabeth dress CC has and adores...
So fun and feminine, and the sweetheart neckline is super flattering!

Her Fifties colorblock dress.

Keyhole front print dress.

Lilian dress.

Pleat neck jacquard dress.

Sash waist lace dress.

Vintage houndstooth print dress.
Which of these fabulous frocks do you favor?
xoxox,
CC

20 comments:

Elisa Zanetti said...

My fav is the striped one!
Come and have a look at my newest post!
Nameless Fashion Blog
Nameless Fashion Blog Facebook page

dimitri said...

These dresses are so beautiful. Very feminine and elegant. Love the first one.
xo

Margeaux Mutarde said...

Cuuuuteee!

Margeaux Mutarde said...

Cuuuutttteee!

Blond Duck said...

If the Lilian dress came in another color I'd snap it up!

R's Rue said...

So cute!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Barbara von Enger said...

Adore the yellow and green dresses.

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the first dress - so pretty!! :)

Johanna said...

Love the bird one, natch!

md said...

Todos preciosos pero me quedaría con el amarillo.

Saludos,
buena tarde.

Kashaya said...

Lovley dresses.=)

HiFashion said...

Oh these are stunning! Each is so pretty.

Elissa said...

What a beautiful selection of dresses! I think the first is my fave!

Imogen said...

All perfect and totally my style... The first dress is my absolute favourite, I want it so much.

ROXTHEFOX said...

I didn't know August was romance awareness month, good to know. I love the color blocked black and white striped dress. Like, I want to buy it. It's so incredibly charming with it's vintage flair!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Sam said...

Love the first dress and the elegant striped one. Thanks for your suggestions on my previous post :) Happy Friday

LongIslandWeddingOfficiant said...

OMG! Those romantic dresses are amazing! The green one is my favorite:-)
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

MOSAMUSE said...

i like the tulle dress
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

JanandJill.com said...

I love the Her 50's dress. It reminds me of Kate Spade and it's so chic!

xoDale
www.savvyspice.com

FASHION TALES said...

Adorable! The bird's eye view and Elizabeth dresses are my favourite. xx/Madison