Friday, April 19, 2013

Marvelous Minidresses

Darlings, CC hopes you are as smitten with these sweet solid minidresses as CC is!
Spring 2013 runway coverage via style.com except where noted.
Blugirl; this and next via nymag.com

Blumarine

Christian Dior

Ermanno Scervino, via nymag.com

Juicy Couture

Julien Macdonald

Mandy Coon

Mark Fast

Matthew Willamson

Milly

Moschino

Mugler

Rafael Cennamo, via nymag.com

Roccobarocco, via nymag.com

Salvatore Ferragamo

Stephen Burrows

T by Alexander Wang

Vera Wang

Victoria Victoria Beckham
Which minidress are you marveling at?
CC prefers the blue Matthew Williamson dress!
xoxox,
CC

9 comments:

md said...

Casi todos tienen buena nota, me quedaría con Dior y con Ermanno Scervino.

Saludos y buen día.
Feliz fin de semana.

Cathy said...

Love the variety of colors and cuts! My faves are the Blugirl, Moschino, and Vera Wang :) Happy weekend!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Lilacandgrey said...

I don't think any of these would work for me..
YOUR INVITED to Enter A Giveaway at Lilac and Grey!

erika sorocco said...

I LOVE the Vera Wang! :)

Unknown said...

there's some really cute one to pick from!

Elisa Zanetti said...

I love them all!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Mandy Coon and Matthew Williamson made two really hot minidresses! Loved those.

$30 Chicnova Giveaway on the Muse
Shop Layered Muse

little luxury list said...

That Matthew Williamson is a gorgeous shape!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Helen said...

If I could? I'd purchase each and every one of them for my beautiful granddaughter!!! Who is 20 years old ~~ today!!