Friday, April 12, 2013

Color Block Dresses: Bold Black and White

Darlings, how cool are these color block dresses from the Spring 2013 collections?
CC adores the bold black and white!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Agnes B., via nymag.com

Alexander Wang

Bouchra Jarrar

Concept Korea, via nymag.com

Costume National

Elie Saab

Erin Barr, via nymag.com

Erin Fetherston

Gianfranco Ferre

Giles

Jil Sander

Jonathan Saunders

Kaelen, via nymag.com

L'Wren Scott

Marco de Vincenzo

Moschino

Pamella Roland, via nymag.com

Paul & Joe

Peter Jensen

Rachel Zoe

Roland Mouret

Simonetta Ravizza, via nymag.com

Stella McCartney

Talbot Runhof, via nymag.com

Valentin Yudashkin

Viktor & Rolf

Vionnet
Which dress do you desire?
CC is smitten with the Concept Korea shift!
xoxox,
CC

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

Paging Pop Art!




ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
~ > < } } ( ° > <3

Panty Buns said...

I'm always raving about how much I love vibrant feminine Spring colours, but the black and white color blocking of these dresses is lovely - and wouldn't you know it: The first post I've done this Spring, just minutes ago, featured a black blouse! I wish I had the figure for that Concept Korea dress, and I love the leg baring style of the dress by Costume National. I love the dress from Giles and the fabric and the swingy look of the Jonathan Saunders dress. I also love the wavy horizontal black and white stripes of the bodice, the neckline and the short sleeves of the Moschino dress. It's too hard to just choose one.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Black and white always makes such a statement and love all the fabulous dresses you have shared.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I am loving the black and white trend! The Erin Fetherson is my fave, it's so much fun. Take care, dear!

Mademoiselle Mode said...

I love the mix black and white ^^

New post - Kisses
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

md said...

Preciosos. Adoro estas combinaciones que siempre son adecuadas.

Feliz día!
Saludos.