Sunday, April 21, 2013

Architectural Inspiration: Pretty Pastels

Architectural inspiration via Fellow Fashionista Gorgeous Glam.

J Brand 811 mid-rise twill skinny jeans; this and next two at net-a-porter.com.

Ippolita Gelato 18-karat gold multi-stone drop earrings.

Brian Atwood Maniac suede platform pumps.

Equipment Signature blouse; this and next at shopbop.com.

Alexander Wang Emile small satchel.
Darlings, what do you think of this pretty pastel space and the look it inspired?
xoxox,
CC

8 comments:

ZEPETIT said...

Soft colors are lovely!

Zepequeña/Aitzi.

erika sorocco said...

Yes, yes, yes! I love anything pastel so this entire outfit {and space} is calling my name! How fabulous is the rose gold detailing on that Wang bag?! :)

Elisa Zanetti said...

I adore pastels!

Wanna join my new Oasap giveaway?
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/04/oasap-giveaway.html

md said...

Preciosos tonos pastel.
Feliz domingo.

Rebecca said...

You just made my Sunday more relaxing with these pastel inspiration!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Kashaya said...

Cute satchel.=)

dimitri said...

I love these pastel colors. It's perfect for the spring. Gorgeous bag and pants.
xo

miasmode said...

I love your pastel inspirations. The bag is fabulous <3

xx