Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fall Runway Report: Pretty Patterned Coats, Part I

Darlings, how perfect are these patterned coats from the Fall 2015 collections?
CC hopes you enjoy this runway survey...
Photos via style.com.
Alice + Olivia

Banana Republic

Boss

Burberry Prorsum

Chanel

Christian Dior

Coach

Fausto Puglisi

Giulietta

Gucci

Jill Stuart

Marissa Webb

Mary Katrantzou

McQ Alexander McQueen
Darlings, which of these pretty printed pieces do you prefer?
CC is smitten with the floor-dusting Fausto Puglisi!
xoxox,
CC


9 comments:

Lux G. said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. So hard to choose which one is the best as everything looks so pretty. But I guess the 2nd one stood out for me.

lorenabr said...

Gorgeous prints!
http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

erika sorocco said...

OBSESSED with the Alice + Olivia!

xx

Rebecca said...

The Alice+Olivia just took my breath away!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

ravenlocks said...

Wow! I can't believe that gorgeous outfit is from Banana Republic! I love everything in that photo. Thanks for sharing these :)

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

HiFashion said...

These are so much more fun than my usual black or navy coat. I need something fun like this for next winter.

Tanya said...

Cool inspiration!

http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

megcasson said...

Oh my gosh these are amazing.

www.kindoflovely.com

Paulina said...

Great post dear!