Sunday, June 21, 2015

Architectural Inspiration: Pretty Pale Pink

 Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.
Saint Laurent pussy-bow silk-georgette blouse; this and next four at

Miu Miu quilted shell mini skirt.

Gianvito Rossi metallic leather pumps.

Victoria Beckham The Victoria matte leather tote.

Herve Van der Straeten hammered gold-plated mother of pearl earrings.
Darlings, what do you think of this sumptuous space and the look it inspired?


Erika Sorocco said...

Ooh those pumps are divine!


Paulina said...

Cute pink skirt :)

Panty Buns said...

The old fashioned decorative mouldings on the wall combine with the antique gilded mirror and the chandelier have a nice ambience. I like those pink drapes too. The Saint Laurent pussy-bow silk-georgette blouse is lovely and feminine. I also like the Miu Miu quilted shell mini skirt

my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

HiFashion said...

That skirt is so cute. I love the colour.

Jill said...

Love this color roundup. My favorite has to be the interior photo. I want to have a cup of tea in that room. Or maybe a glass of bubbly! xx