Thursday, October 23, 2014

Dream Vacation

Darlings, CC is having a bit of wanderlust these days.  My dream vay-cay would be spent in beautiful Bali, Indonesia.  CC is a beachgoing gal, so spending the day seaside, with jaunts to both the gym and spa, would be ideal, perhaps at the St. Regis Hotel in Bali!  Then CC would join her guy for cocktails and a late dinner al fresco, followed by a luxurious midnight swim!  CC has put together a gorgeous look for this special night, featuring a chic Charlie by Matthew Zink white string bikini, a marvelous printed maxi dress from Camilla, a stunning pair of nude Reed Krakoff sandals, and a set of gorgeous gold rings from Maison Martin Margiela.  

Charlie by Matthew Zink Paulina bikini, at charliebymz.com.

Camilla Animalia print maxi dress, at intermixonline.com.

Reed Krakoff mesh-trimmed patent leather sandals, at net-a-porter.com.

Maison Martin Margiela four finger rings, at shopbop.com.
Where would you go if you could travel anywhere in the world?
xoxox, 
CC

9 comments:

erika sorocco said...

You're killing me with those shoes!

I'm a countryside type of girl - I would want to visit England!

xx

R's Rue said...

Paris

María Pilar Bernal Maya said...

I'd love to go there!
kss
new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/10/dr-martens-at-la-isla-minima.html

lorenabr said...

I need a vacation for sure!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

FASHION TALES said...

Great pieces CC, and a maxi is always perfect for jet-setting.
Layered Leaves

jess said...

The white bathing suit is so nice. Paris is my ideal vacation.

Beauty said...

That first picture is making me day dream about taking a vacation...:-).

Imogen said...

This would be so perfect right now. I have had the longest weekend at work of my whole entire life.

HiFashion said...

The pretzel earrings are the cutest.