Sunday, October 5, 2014

Architectural Inspiration: Haute Ottoman

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.
CC is smitten with this pink ottoman and the luxe white tray atop it!

Hybrid frill pencil dress, at asos.com.

Sophia Webster Lola leather pumps; this and next two at net-a-porter.com.

Valentino The Rockstud medium leather trapeze bag.

Yunus & Eliza Sky Scraper sterling silver ring...
Talk about a statement piece!
What do you think of this lovely living room and the look it inspired?
xoxox,
CC

5 comments:

HiFashion said...

That ring is the prettiest.

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

The ottoman is absolutely amazing! I have got a similar in my home, in white.

Panty Buns said...

I love the colour and size of that pink ottoman. The rest of the furniture in that living room looks very inviting as well. I also adore the pink colour and ruffles at the shoulder of the Hybrid frill pencil dress.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

R's Rue said...

heel is my favorite

R's Rue said...

heel is my favorite