Friday, October 10, 2014

CC Loves... These Products!

Darlings, here are some of the beauty products that CC is currently smitten with.  CC has tried all but one of these fabulous items (Can you guess which one?  Tell CC what you think in the comments section below!), so be sure to add them to your shopping lists!
AcneFree Energizing Acne Wash & Scrub in Iced Orange and Mint, at acnefree.com... eliminates acne bacteria and leaves CC's sensitive skin squeaky clean and blemish-free!

Burt's Bees Mani Pedi set, at burtsbees.com ~ the perfect gift for your gal pals, darlings!  Pick up a few of these sweet sets now and keep them on hand for birthdays, holidays, etc.

Gucci high-gloss nail lacquer in Bouganville, at gucci.com.
So sexy and luxe!

Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Color Correcting Cream with SPF 20, at drugstores nationwide.
A long-wear foundation, concealer, primer, illuminator and sunscreen in one!

NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick Pencil in Dragon Girl, at nordstrom.com.
The perfect shade for the season; don't you think?

Satin Smooth Day/Night Daily Moisturizer with Vitamin C, at satinsmooth.com.
Super-hydrating and ideal for all skin types.
Which beauty products are you loving these days, darlings?
Also, can you guess which of these lovely items CC has yet to try?  Please comment below and CC will be sure to let you know if your guess is correct!
xoxox,
CC

6 comments:

Marie a la Mode said...

I love Burt's Bees too!

em.me.ma said...

Thanks for sharing and dropping by my blog the other day!

www.emmemablog.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/em.me.maa

em.me.ma said...

Thank you for sharing these products and for dropping by my blog the other day!

www.emmemablog.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/em.me.maa

Imogen said...

Wow I really want that Gucci!

ravenlocks said...

Love that Gucci color! It's gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend, Carrie :)

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I'm a long time fan of Nars lip pencils. Of these products I have been looking forward to trying out some of the Gucci beauty items. I'm partial to Dior polishes when it comes to designer polishes because they are highly pigmented.