Monday, March 24, 2014

Runway Report: Spectacular Swimwear

Darlings, CC held out for as long as she possible could...  
Now that it's officially Spring, here is CC's comprehensive roundup of the most spectacular swimwear from the S/S 2014 collections!  
From beautiful bandeau bikinis to plunging one piece swimsuits, there's sure to be something superb for each of CC's Fellow Fashionistas in this post...  Enjoy!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
A Detacher, via nymag.com

Adam Selman

Anthony Vaccarello

Betsey Johnson

Calla

Carmen Marc Valvo, via nymag.com

Carolina Herrera

Cushnie et Ochs

Dion Lee

DKNY

Dolce & Gabbana

DSquared2

Gianfranco Ferre

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Jason Wu

Jill Stuart, via nymag.com

Just Cavalli

Kaufmanfranco

Mara Hoffman

Michael Kors

Nanette Lepore

Norma Kamali

Paul & Joe

The Blonds, via nymag.com

Threeasfour

Tommy Hilfiger

Tory Burch

Versace

Zero + Maria Cornejo

Zimmermann
Which of these suits are you smitten with?
CC is quite taken with the Versace... sexy, strappy and so super hot!
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

erika sorocco said...

The Betsey Johnson is so much fun!

xx

Panty Buns said...

I love the brief of that first suit by A Detacher!!! It has a fabulous lingerie look and the retro full coverage cut I love so much. Love, love, love! There are a number of the other suits that I like the look of. I love the floral print of the Dolce & Gabbana suit - and love the swimsuit itself. I like the design of the DSquared2 suit but the colours aren't quite my taste. I might have liked the Jill Stuart suit on a less emaciated model. The cut of the Just Cavalli suit is nice as is the suit by Michael Kors. Over all I have to say I'm delighted with the 2014 swimwear couture being showcased on the runways in these photos.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

AHHHH this isn't good for me and my swimwear addiction ahhaha. The 6th bikini is AMAZING <3 love love love

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I'm still really into high waisted bottoms and cut out one pieces, so I'm glad that seems to still be the swimwear trend in 2014.

poetsie said...

I love the Dolce & Gabbana

HiFashion said...

I really want to go swimming now. Love the Carmen Marc Valvo one.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I want the one from Betsey Johnson :)

MOSAMUSE said...

great selections! loving dsquared
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Cloudia said...

surf is UP!




ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral

=^..^= <3

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Fabulous swimsuits - ours are going away now that Autumn is on its way.
happy week
hugs
Carolyn