Monday, March 3, 2014

Couture Report: Gorgeous Gowns

Darlings, how gorgeous and glamorous are these gowns from the Spring 2014 Haute Couture collections?
CC is super smitten with these divine dresses...  She has selected one piece from each couturier to showcase the amazing talents of these designers.  Hope you enjoy, and are as inspired as CC is!
Photos via style.com.
Alexandre Vauthier

Alexis Mabille

Armani Prive

Atelier Versace

Bouchra Jarrar

Chanel

Christian Dior

Elie Saab

Ulyana Sergeenko

Valentino

Vionnet

Zuhair Murad
Which of these gowns do you deem most gorgeous?
CC is beyond smitten with the red strapless Elie Saab!
xoxox,
CC

8 comments:

Blair said...

me quedo con el rojo!

erika sorocco said...

Atelier Versace...love!!

xx

Kashaya said...

Wow these are gorgeous!

HiFashion said...

These are exquisite. I love the Chanel.

Unknown said...

They are all so beautiful. I think my favorite is the last one in light blue with the flowers. It reminds me of spring.

Unknown said...

That blue gown is AMAZING

-issa
wewearthings.com

R's Rue said...

Bouchra Jarrar

Panty Buns said...

I like the colour and fabric of the Armani Prive gown, the eye-catching design of the Ulyana Sergeenko gown, but I think my favourite from among these gowns is the gown by Zuhair Murad due to the flowers, the fabric and the way it flares out - it makes me think of fairytale princesses and Spring.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/