Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Terrific Trousers

Darlings, CC has rounded up some of the prettiest pants from the Spring 2014 collections for your viewing pleasure.  From sweet solids to pretty prints, there is sure to be a terrific pair of trousers for each of CC's Fellow Fashionistas in this beautiful bunch.  Enjoy!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
Antonio Berardi

BCBG Max Azria

Daks

Delpozo

Derek Lam

DKNY

House of Holland

ICB

J. Crew

John Galliano

Jonathan Simkhai

Josie Natori

Just Cavalli

Kaelen

L.A.M.B.

Markus Lupfer

McQ Alexander McQueen

Nonoo, via nymag.com

Paul & Joe

Peter Som

Prabal Gurung

Rag & Bone

Tibi

Tory Burch

Tracy Reese
Which of these pretty pairs do you prefer?
CC is partial to the lavender Prabal Gurung and the patterned L.A.M.B. pants!
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

ravenlocks said...

These are all fabulous! I haven't worn trousers in a long time. This post makes reminds me that I need to start wearing mine again :)

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Auset's Stitched Treasures said...

I like the Markus Lupfer outfit but the Daks silhouette is what I'm going for this spring.

HiFashion said...

These are incredible. I love the Daks ones.

Mónica Villar said...

Wow! love <3


http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

Corteygrif said...

Hi Carrie
happy new year.
The trouser by Delpozo is my fave,love the rufles on it and so original idea.
thanks for always share beauties
xx
Rosa

María Pilar Bernal Maya said...

I love them all!
kss
new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/dear-magic-kings.html

Cloudia said...

You keep me FRESH, CC!



ALOHA from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Blond Duck said...

I like them all!

Imogen said...

My favourites are the red pair and the light blue pair. SO stylish!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

Those checked Just Cavalli pants are so cool and love the light blue look od DKNY! Perfect for summer days x