Monday, January 6, 2014

Resort Report: Wonderful White Dresses

Darlings, how wonderful are these white dresses from the Resort 2014 collections?
CC is ready to hit the beach... or perhaps the veranda for a chic cocktail party!
Photos via style.com.
Adam Lippes

Alice + Olivia

Altuzarra

Balenciaga

Barbara Bui

Collette Dinnigan

Misha Nonoo

Organic by John Patrick

Pringle of Scotland

Sachin + Babi
Which of these fabulous frocks do you favor?
CC is smitten with the Colette Dinnigan shift!
xoxox,
CC

11 comments:

Raquel T.G. said...

I wish I could have the Balenciaga one!! :)
xx

FASHION TALES said...

The Balenciaga style is definitely my favourite! So beautiful! Great choices CC. x/M

erika sorocco said...

Ooh that Collette Dinnigan shift! Le sigh. Also loving the Altuzarra!

xx

Kashaya said...

Lovely dress, I love white dresses.

Stacey said...

These are so fresh! Loving the one from Alice and Olivia!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I'm sort of thinking about living in drop waist dresses like the one by Alice+Olivia.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

HiFashion said...

These are stunning. I love the Altuzarra one.

Unknown said...

Nice dresses. I usually don't wear white as I am around children but it makes for stunning dresses.

MarĂ­a Pilar Bernal Maya said...

white is so perfect for me! I love it. I'm your new follower now
kss
new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/01/dear-magic-kings.html

Unknown said...

I think a white dress is exactly what I need! That altazurra one would make me very happy :) Happy New Year CC!

xo Mary Jo

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So many pretty dresses!