Saturday, January 4, 2014

Architectural Inspiration: Pop of Pink

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.

Herve Leger scalloped bandage dress; this and next three at

Christian Louboutin Grusanda 85 bow-embellished satin sandals.

Stella McCartney Bryce mohair- blend faux fur coat.

Michael Kors Miranda watersnake clutch.

Hoorsenbuhs white strap cuff; this and next at

Jennifer Meyer ruby long bar stud earrings.
Darlings, what do you think of this lovely living room and the look it inspired?


Janet Taylor said...

Love that mohair jacket!

Allison said...

I haven't seen a Leger dress like that - it's beautiful! This room is stunning and I'm always in awe of how you combine design and fashion into one beautiful post :)

Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle said...

Gorgeous inspo. White is always a good way to go.

HiFashion said...

I love having little pops of pink in my outfits. Those shoes are divine.

Panty Buns said...

The pink bouquet is beautiful as are the scalloped bandage dress and the rubies. I styled some pink myself in my first post of 2014 :)
Have a wonderful year!

Pilar Bernal Maya said...

love that pink shoes
new post:

Iwona said...

My favorite is coat:) Is cute:) I greet:)