Friday, November 15, 2013

Sweet Sleep Masks

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Love Me Sugar, a lovely line of luxurious handmade silk sleep masks from Paris!  Here is a bit about the collection from the website:
"Love Me Sugar was created in 2010, fuelled by a passion for combining vintage and modern styles as well as comfort into luxury eye lingerie, hand made with passion by Paris based Australian Natalie Vella, AKA Mademoiselle Sugar. With inspiration from vintage films, and a lack of what she deemed unsuitable sleep masks available on the market , it ignited Natalie’s infatuation to create unique eye lingerie pieces from silks, satins and cotton that aim to make women (and men!) feel beautiful and sexy and, most importantly, comfortable."
All of these sleep masks are lovingly handmade with the finest materials.  The backs are crafted of soft black satin so that no light enters, and each mask is lightly padded for the ultimate comfort.  Lastly, the lingerie elastic strap is fully adjustable for the perfect fit.  All items at lovemesugar.com.
CC has this pretty polka dot sleep mask and absolutely adores it!  
The lace detailing is exquisite, and CC feels totally gorgeous and pampered while wearing it!





Which of these sultry sleep masks are you smitten with?
Be sure to like Love Me Sugar on Facebook and follow Love Me Sugar on Twitter and Pinterest so you can keep up with all the gorgeousness!  Also, please follow on Instagram @lovemesugarparis.
Sleep chicly, darlings!
xoxox,
CC

7 comments:

ravenlocks said...

This are beautiful! I was actually thinking of buying a silk sleep mask :) I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Cammila said...

No joke: I wear a sleep mask every single night. And let me tell you, it is JANK.

These are freaking gorgeous. I gotta go update my Christmas list....



http://dresseduplikealady.com

md said...

¡Qué bonitas!
Saludos y buen fin de semana, Carrie.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the last, the hearts showing my love for a good nights sleep!

stylewithbenefits said...

Hey CC! Took a little break from blogging but I'm back now and need to catch up on your posts. I love the polka dot and leopard print masks! Hope you've been well!

xx, becs

HiFashion said...

I've always wanted a sleep mask so I can be like Holly Golightly fro Breakfast at Tiffanys.
These ones are so pretty.

Cali said...

The polka dots on the one with gold trim are my favorites! CC, where is your pic of you in your love me sugar sleep mask?