Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Covetable Capes

Darlings, chic capes are the way to go this season!
F/W 2013 collection photos via style.com except where noted.
Rachel Zoe

Tocca

Tsumori Chisato; this and next via nymag.com

Wang Peiyi

Anna Sui

Bally

Blugirl, via nymag.com

Chado Ralph Rucci

Chloe

Clover Canyon, via nymag.com

Dennis Basso

Emilio Pucci

Genny, via nymag.com

Guy Laroche

House of Holland

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac

Jil Sander Navy

Jill Stuart, via nymag.com

Kate Spade New York

Laura Biagiotti, via nymag.com

Marchesa

Marco de Vincenzo

Martin Grant, via nymag.com

Moncler Gamme Rouge

Noon by Noor, via nymag.com

Olympia Le-Tan

Oscar de la Renta

Schumacher
Which of these capes are you coveting?
xoxox,
CC

15 comments:

Blair said...

ME ENCANTAN LAS CAPAS!!

Me lo pongo todo said...

SON TODAS IDEALES
UN BESO
OTI

Mónica said...

I love the white one. I got one night-blue a couple of years ago and I am still using it. They are super comfy! Happy Thanksgiving, by the way!

Rakel said...

la primera es preciosa! ♥

www.janetteria.com said...

Love them all! As you know I am huge fan of cape! :)


erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Anna Sui!!

xx

md said...

Anna Sui y Jil Sander son mis preferidas. Preciosas.

Saludos,

Anonymous said...

great selection of apes, the're all amazing!

Kashaya said...

I so need a cape!

Imogen said...

I love capes and I've wanted one for ages

ravenlocks said...

That Kate Spade cape is my favorite! The entire ensemble is beautiful...and SO something I'd wear :0

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

HiFashion said...

I definitely need to start wearing capes. They're perfect to wrap up in in the cold.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love that Anna Sui cape!

Unknown said...

I always love a good cape! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving CC!

xo Mary Jo

Shybiker said...

Capes!! They're such a dramatic item. I love having an excuse to wear them.