Friday, November 8, 2013

Jaunty Jumpsuits

Darlings, CC is loving these jaunty jumpsuits from the F/W collections!
Runway coverage via style.com except where noted.
A Detacher

Ashish, via nymag.com

Chado Ralph Rucci

Alexis Mabille; this and next via nymag.com

Delpozo

DAY Birger et Mikkelsen

Dagmar

Genny, via nymag.com

Hernandez Cornet

Diane von Furstenberg

Houghton, via nymag.com

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac

Jo No Fui; this and next via nymag.com

Leonard

Kenzo

Miayet

Paco Rabanne

Noon by Noor, via nymag.com

Rodarte

Rubin Chapelle, via nymag.com

Stella McCartney

Stephan Pelger

Simonetta Ravizza, via nymag.com

The Row

Tocca

The Elder Statesman

Trina Turk

Valentino

Twenty8Twelve

Vivienne Westwood

Yigal Azrouel

Zadig & Voltaire
Which suit are you smitten with?
CC adores the strapless Valentino!
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning fashion look

FASHION TALES said...

I love jumpsuits, but usually have them belted. That Trina Turk style is my favourite! xx/Madison

md said...

Preciosos, ideales como Diane von Furstenberg o Rodarte.

Saludos.
Feliz día!

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I love the Delpozo and Vivienne Westwood prints- they're gorgeous!

Florrie x

erika sorocco said...

OBSESSED with the Valentino!!

xx

Shybiker said...

So cute! Well-designed and great prints. I've never worn a jumpsuit and now you've put an idea in my head...

Unknown said...

Love the Delpozo & DVF!!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Yes, yes, yes! I could live in these, especially the ones by DVF, Genny and Chado Ralph Rucci.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/

ravenlocks said...

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Jo No Fui, Trina Turk...and of course DVF are my favorites. I want them :) Jumpsuits are the best!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

margaret cruzemark said...

I just love wearing jumpsuits. I love the one from Rodarte.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/