Sunday, October 6, 2013

Architectural Inspiration: Bold Blue and Pretty Pink

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.

DSquared2 ruched gown, at

Brian Atwood Stellah patent-leather and calf hair sandals, at

Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC bag, at 
Yves Saint Laurent Arty gold-plated glass ring, at
Darlings, what do you think of this fabulous foyer and the look it inspired?


Margaret Cruzemark said...

This is one of my favorite color combinations. Pure color blocking.
Miss Margaret Cruzemark

Erika Sorocco said...

I'm in love with this space - and that ring!! :)

C - Abriendo mi armario said...

I love the first pic, I want my house like this! And the Arty Ring is wonderful!

Kashaya said...

Stunning gown and I love the ring and the heels.=)

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

I love that shade of blue! X

Janet Taylor said...

Those BA sandals are perfect!

mAdi*cakes said...

I love the cobalt blue! I'm ecstatic its a trend again this fall, as I already own so much of it, LoL! :) Hope you've had a relaxing Sunday! Good too see thia blog again. :)