Sunday, September 22, 2013

Architectural Inspiration: Haute Orange

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.

Roland Mouret Watson wool-crepe dress; this and next at

Lulu Frost gold-tone crystal necklace.

Alexander Wang Liya ankle strap pumps; this and next at

Rachel Zoe Morrison medium tote.
Darlings, what do you think of this lovely living room and the look it inspired?


Marta said...

Great stuff, orange is such a nice color for this time of the year. xx

Elin Kling said...

love the shoes!!! and everything else ;)
Lots of love <3

Panty Buns said...

I love the bright shade of orange of the Roland Mouret Watson wool-crepe dress.

I apologize for the following off-topic remark:

BREAKING FASHION NEWS: I just saw the 89 photos CBS posted of the 65th Emmys red carpet style worn by the arriving stars. I liked this gown worn by Kerry Washington and many others. Might you be doing a post on the gowns worn on the 65th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards red carpet?

MOSAMUSE said...

i love orange in a room!

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

I like that interior, especially that special bag! X

HiFashion said...

Orange is such a fun colour to wear. So gorgeous.

Blair said...

me gusta mucho el naranja y combina muy bien con marrón!


I love that necklace, and the bold patterned carpet! All of this is great! xx/Madison

Michèle Kruesi said...

love the interior picture