Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Awesome Asymmetric Dresses

Darlings, CC is smitten with this sexy one shoulder silhouette!
Hope you enjoy these chic shopping suggestions!
Halston Heritage one shoulder dress; this and next five at shopbop.com.
Marchesa Notte one shoulder cocktail dress. 
MM6 Maison Martin Margiela one shoulder drape dress.

Nightcap Clothing one shoulder dress.

Ramy Brook Coley one shoulder dress.

Shoshanna Sadie one shoulder dress.

Herve Leger ombre one-shoulder bandage dress; this and next six at net-a-porter.com.

Matthew Williamson feather-trimmed silk-tulle dress.

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Aster stretch-jersey dress.

Esteban Cortazar asymmetric cutout satin and leather dress...  CC covets!

Roland Mouret one-shoulder glitter-effect cloque dress.

Camilla and Marc one-shoulder cotton-blend dress.

Giambattista Valli ruched silk-georgette dress.

Givenchy blouson dress; this and next at barneys.com.

Lanvin wrap skirt one-shoulder dress.

Rick Owens one shoulder dress.

J. Mendel one shoulder gown.
Which dress do you desire?
xoxox,
CC

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh they are beautiful, cant decided which one is my fave.

kisses!


http://www.attraction2fashion.com

Tanya

Sam said...

At first I thought I loved the first and second dresses and then I scrolled down to see I was obsessing over All these gorgeous frocks!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I can usually rock a one shoulder dress pretty well because I have some muscle in my arms. The Lanvin wrap skirt one shoulder is by far the prettiest thing here. Pinning!

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

MOSAMUSE said...

i like the herve leger
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Another great style, Carrie. I like the ones with bat sleeve.

Style Dilettante said...

I dunno... I've never been a fan of the one shoulder asymmetrical look... but I must say, you've selected some pretty ones and I'm beginning to feel SOLD!

Love the pastel post too!!!

http://www.inherentstylela.com

dimitri said...

I love these asymmetric dresses. It's a very nice style. The first one is gorgeous.
xo

miss b said...

what a great selection. I love the Roland Mouret glitter effect and the last one is so elegant too.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/