Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ravishing Red Dresses

Darlings, CC hopes you relish these really rockin' red dresses from the Spring 2013 collections!
Runway coverage via style.com except where noted.
Academy of Art, via nymag.com

Alexander McQueen

Andrew Gn

Bibhu Mohapatra

Brood

Carven

Cedric Charlier

Chanel

Christian Dior

Douglas Hannant

Duro Olowu

Elie Saab

Elie Tahari

Erin Barr, via nymag.com

Gareth Pugh

Isabel Marant

Issa

John Richmond, via nymag.com

Julien Macdonald

L'Wren Scott

Maiyet

Marios Schwab

Martin Grant

Michael Kors

Mila Schon, via nymag.com

Ralph Lauren

Reed Krakoff

Roland Mouret

St. John

Stephen Burrows 
Valentin Yudashkin

Vena Cava

Victoria Beckham

Vivienne Tam

Vivienne Westwood Red Label

Zac Posen
Which red dress do you deem most ravishing?
CC is partial to Roland Mouret's!
xoxox,
CC

24 comments:

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Andrew Gn!! :)

Lilacandgrey said...

all gorge!

Barbara von Enger said...

All very striking and precious looking. I love a well made red dress. Happy new year;)

dimitri said...

Red is one of my favorite color. Love these dresses. The Ralph Lauren is beautiful.
xo

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I'm obsessed with the McQueen! Gorgeous!

Pretty Zesty said...

Love red, I think it works in every season!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

stylefrontier said...

those are all adorable pieces! you make me want a red dress!
hope 2013 will be amazing for you carrie!

xoxo
style frontier

Panty Buns said...

I ADORE the Ravishing Red Dresses from Alexander McQueen, Brood, Chanel, and Mila Schon. They're gorgeous and I'd love to wear them myself.

HiFashion said...

I love the gorgeousness of red dresses. The Alexander McQueen is so pretty.

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Red is a stunning, gorgeous color. One of my faves. I like wearing red with nudes.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Clothes for Less

Seeking Style said...

These dresses are gorgeous!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

So many gorgeous red dresses.

BELULOVE said...

lovey post!! i love red, difficult to choose one

happy new year

Blicious said...

loving these red dresses!!
xx
b

Anonymous said...

Ohh what a gorgeous red dresses. and now I'm fall in love in red. thanks for sharing.

MOSAMUSE said...

i like them all but the first one has to be my fav
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Mica said...

Lovely red dress selection :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

Every girl needs a gorgeous red dress! I really love so many of these I can't pick just one!

sarahjsee.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

I'm a big fan of LRDs....& the VB dress is soooo chic like VB herself!!!

REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Great 2013 collection of dresses that I would love to rock, especially that second red dress.

Hope you're enjoying 2013 so far!

fashion doctor said...

lady in red always fabulous! great selection,dear! xoxooooooo

Jean-Michel Cheng said...

Love the orange Victoria Beckham dress !!!! <3

md said...

Preciosos. Me pondría cualquiera de ellos.

Saludos,

Schnappy said...

Yeee, I love red! Fantastic dresses!:)