Thursday, January 17, 2013

Bodacious Black Leather Dresses

Darlings, CC is totally taken with these beautiful black leathers dresses from the Spring 2013 collections...  Hope you all enjoy this runway rundown!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
A.F. Vandevorst 
Barbara Bui

CNC Costume National, via nymag.com

DKNY

Derek Lam

Ermanno Scervino, via nymag.com...  CC adores the perforations!
Gareth Pugh

Giles

Loewe

Michael Kors

Roland Mouret

Sergei Grinko; this and next via nymag.com

Simonetta Ravizza
Which leather dress are you loving?
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I not a big fan of leather dresses, but I would probably pick the ones by Loewe or Vandervorst. Those would be the most wearable for me.

Alice Oliveira said...

Giles is the best! Really love this dress...

http://rebucomcafe.blogspot.com.br

ZEPETIT said...

Really great! I love black and I love leather!

Zepequeña.

md said...

El cuarto me ha gustado mucho aunque creo que el cuero no es lo mío para un vestido o un pantalón...

Saludos y buen día.

Thelma Frayne said...

Leather always does it for me.

In love with the perforated styles too!

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the DKNY and Barbara Bui! :)

little luxury list said...

So edgy and gorgeous! Love it!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Unknown said...

um ALLLLLLL!!!!!

PS – my friend is gonna be on
Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TONIGHT
come check it out on the bog :o)

Aisling Smith said...

sexy

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I'm kind of obsessed with that Barbara Bui look!