Friday, December 28, 2012

Divine Dresses

Darlings, how gorgeous are these dresses from Romwe.com?
Just in time for New Year's Eve, these fabulous frocks are ready to party!
Bandeau black shift dress. 
Black stripe cut-out back shift dress.

Flouncing sleeveless cream dress. 
Flower print sleeveless purple dress. 
Lace embroidery black dress.

Paillettes apricot shift dress.

Pink rose blooming dress.

Retro zippered sleeveless green tank dress.

Rivet embellished dark blue dress.

Sleeveless bow embellished belted khaki dress.
Which dress do you desire?
xoxox,
CC

18 comments:

Zuzana Konecna said...

The first dress is absolutelly amazing!

www.janetteria.com said...

Love that green!

erika sorocco said...

I LOVE everything about the Paillettes Apricot Shift Dress - gorgeous! :)

Unknown said...

As I'm sure everyone does..I LOVE the first - so gorgeous :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

A fan of the black stripe, pink rose and the last belted one. I would wear any of those this NYE.

Blicious said...

OMG I need the first one! NEED!!!!
xx
b

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

the first one is my fave CC! wishing you a wonderful new year 2013! xo Caroline

Anonymous said...

The first is definitely my favorite!

dimitri said...

These dresses are so beautiful. Very stylish. The first one is perfect.
xo

HiFashion said...

They're gorgeous. They all seem like thy'll be perfect for a party.

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

I'm obsessed with that first dress. It is beyond gorgeous!!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, CC!

Chicago Chic said...

The last one is my favorite! Love black bows!

x
Rachel

Unknown said...

love the floral one! I need to find a New Year's dress!!


Hannah xx

nikkistyle™ said...

love the sleeveless bow embellished belted khaki dress :)

Mimi said...

great picks, carrie! i love the sparkly gold one and the emerald green dress! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Mademoiselle Mode said...

The first dress is definitly my favorite :)

New post - Kisses ♥
http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

Unknown said...

These dresses are gorgeous. They are all stunning.

Anthea said...

Anything sparkly! Glitz and Glam!