Saturday, December 22, 2012

Architectural Inspiration: Really Royal

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest. 
Versace knitted stretch dress; this and next at

Chloe bow-embellished leather ankle boots.

Kenneth Jay Lane bib necklace; this and next at

Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC bag.
Darlings, what do you think of this royally gorgeous space and the look it inspired?


Intrinsically Florrie said...

Oh that room is gorgeous! I love royal blue and it works so well contrasted with warm neutral shades!

Florrie x

dimitri said...

It's a very nice inspiration and i really love that dress. Lovely necklace too.

Erika said...

I NEED those ankle boots - love love!! :)

Cathy said...

Love these classy Chloe boots...I need a pair of boots in this color :)

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

the bag is so cute and the dress is really elegant. It would look amazing in combi with the shoes you chose! X

Amanda Chic said...

Love it!! your post are awesome :)

merry christmas

A chic kiss ;)

thepinkmateproject said...

I love the color! Great for the holidays!


Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

CC love the room to dress inspiration! Those boots are amazing and I want them! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday weekend!

xo Mary Jo

HiFashion said...

I really love Royal Blue. I need more of it in my life.

Mónica said...

I am into architecture lately, so I loved your two last posts on architecture inspiration and dressing. I think both architecture and fashion go hand in hand. I wish you a Merry Xmas from Europe :)