Monday, December 3, 2012

CC Loves...

Darlings, here are just a few of the little lovelies that CC is currently smitten with...
Hope you enjoy the spotlight on haute accessories!
Plukka Adamas peridot, blue topaz, citrine, and black rhodium ring, at plukka.com.

Scosha 10 kt yellow gold ring, at scosha.com.

Suzanna Dao Vagabond drop earrings, at charmandchain.com.

Ax and Apple Vasari bracelet, at axandapple.com.

Mawi bracelet with rose printed pearls and bow, at mawi.co.uk.  So feminine and fun!

Gianvito Rossi sandals, at gianvitorossi.com.

Vionnet leather and silk ribbon sandals, at theOutnet.com.

Charlotte Olympia Zelda pump, at charlotteolympia.com.  Spectacular!

Oscar de la Renta Ella suede-trimmed brocade ankle boots, at net-a-porter.com.  CC is smitten!

Diane von Furstenberg opera gloves, at dvf.com.

Maison Scotch leather biker shopper, at scotch-soda.com.

Sandro Appache silk scarf, at sandro-paris.com.

Yestadt Millinery cap, at yestadtmillinery.com.
CC wants to bring back the hat!

11 Objects belted reversible peplum in Rococo brocade, at elevenobjects.com.  
What a perfect way to channel the peplum trend!

DL 1961 Bag Snob Emma Black Tie Substitute jeans, at shopbop.com.

7 For All Mankind The Skinny stretch jeans in laser gold floral, at nordstrom.com.

Issa sleeveless sweater dress, at shopbop.com.

Stella McCartney Barton printed silk-satin dress, at net-a-porter.com.

1Zimmermann Devoted Frill bikini, at zimmermannwear.com.
CC's favorite color!

Diane von Furstenberg tray, at dvf.com.
What are you loving these days, darlings?
xoxox,
CC

22 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all those items, especially the jewelry.

erika sorocco said...

LOVE those Seven For All Mankind jeans!! :)

Schnappy said...

Amazing jewelries, I wrote for my Chrismas list!:)

Kira Aderne said...

I love the Oscar de la Renta boots! In fact, I'm crazy about him! Have a great monday CC!

S2

Cathy said...

Adore the horn bracelet and ribbon sandals! :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Oh to Be a Muse said...

The Ax an Apple bracelet is hot and so are the patterned pants!

Jean-Michel Cheng said...

Love the Stella Mc Cartney dress !!! <3

Jean-Michel Cheng said...

Love the Stella Mc Cartney dress !!! <3

FASHION TALES said...

I love that Ax & Apple bracelet! xo Have a lovely Monday CC! :)

Mónica said...

The yellow shoes are gorgeous! I back to blogging, glad to see you have kept going!

HiFashion said...

I fell in love with all those pieces of jewellery. They're so pretty and sparkly.

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Those Gianvito Rossi sandals are the coolest freaking things I've ever seen in my life. My mouth literally dropped open when I saw those, scrolling down.

Now I'm even more sad I didn't win the powerball last week. Those would look good on my feet!! Just sayin!

Unknown said...

Gosh all that jewellery... I'd love it all. So pretty x

md said...

Me ha encantado el anillo.
Saludos,

MayDay said...

That hat is to die for! Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? :*
http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

Audrey Allure said...

Love that first ring!

Cammila said...

Jesus, woman, you know how to pick 'em! I'm SO loving all the brocade. Especially the De La Renta boots! Yum. :)

navy and orange said...

need that bikini for my NYE holiday!

xoxo navy & orange

Paisley said...

I am loving the millinery cap and the Ax and Apple bracelet! Also, I wanted to invite you to participate in Dressember! It's a fun thing my friend started where we try and wear dresses every day in the month of December...thought you might be into it!

xx,
Paisley

MOSAMUSE said...

those Rossi sandals... in love!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

dimitri said...

Gorgeous accessories. Everything is so pretty. Lovely jewelries.
xo

Gloria e Rogerio said...

Good day, we come to wish you a great day.
We love your post, wonderful.
Kisses Glorinha.
We recommend his blog at G+ 1
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com.br