Sunday, January 8, 2012

Haute iPhone Covers

How gorgeous are these iPhone cases and iPhone sleeves?
Balenciaga; this and next at
Bottega Veneta
Dannijo; this and next at
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rebecca Minkoff ~ CC has and adores!
Diane von Furstenberg; this and next at
Jimmy Choo
Michael Kors
Miu Miu
Stella McCartney
Jonathan Adler, at
Which cover are you coveting? Do you accessorize your phone?


stilettolover91 said...

Love them!

chaoskontrolowany said...

So nice;)hes

Erika said...

I love the colors in the Jonathan Adler piece. Gorg! :)

Irina Lori said...

Miu Miu looks nice!

MosaMuse said...

very nice! i like the rebecces minkoff case

HiFashion said...

These are fantastic. Practical and stylish!

Grace said...

Ooh, the Smythson and Jonathan Adler are both so pretty! And I actually have a Kate Spade case.

Diego R. Wyatt said...

These are adorable. I love seeing how a fashion designer's vision translates into something like this. Diane von Furstenberg's case is so striking.


PS: Don't forget to enter HTZYF's $100 Giveaway in honor of the 100th post!

Michael St. James said...

I have that Jimmy Choo one in python. The pull-tab is so convenient. Here's the link.

knk said...

goood morning
lovely covers
i like that pink one

hannahstiff said...

I have been looking and looking for a great iphone cover. I keep dropping mine and i'm worried one day I'll do irrepairable damage! I love the Miu Miu and Rebecca Minkoff covers! Anyways I just found your blog and I think it's darling! I also just started following! Hope you can stop by, say hi and follow back if you feel like it! I know I'll be back to say hi:) XO
real budget, real busy, real body fashion:

Bad Joan said...

Love all these cases!


Grace said...

Oooh I need one now that I'm part of the iPhone crew.

Love Grace.

Bree said...

I'm not an iPhone fan, but these covers are certainly fabulous! ;)

P.S. 'Man On A Ledge' is going to be awesome!

Lots of love, B
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Tara said...

love the panther cover :) nice post :)

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

I've got such a yellow one myself and I loooove it! x

dimitri said...

These are great. Pratical and very pretty.

Gogoché said...

I like the first.


prettymeggy said...

i love miu miu one :)

DailyGlamour said...

i will love to have the balenciaga

La Feem said...

These are all so cute! xo

Schnappy said...

Cool post! I wish you a Happy New Year!:)