Monday, January 30, 2012

CC Loves...

Darlings, here are just a few of the items that CC is loving right now:
This Mary Jo Matsumoto Pacific Coast Highway Nail Color Collection. CC has the polish on the left, Zuma Jellyfish, and it is absolutely spectacular, in both color and quality!
This Essie Set in Stones glitter top coat, at essie.com. Put it on top of your favorite nail polish for a gorgeous glittery look!
This Smashbox Be Discovered eye shadow palette, at smashbox.com.
This Strata Revery frame from Poppy Tree Frames. CC has and adores! So edgy and fun, and beautifully made!
This KeepCup reusable cup. You can mark your drink on the outside ~ so adorable and portable!
This Jonathan Adler Carnaby Talitha tray, at jonathanadler.com. CC needs!
This Stella McCartney Kids sleeveless military style waistcoat, at stellamccartneykids.com.
This Haute Hippie racer back dress with ruching, at shopbop.com.
This Asos cut out dress, at asos.com. CC just purchased!
This Fully Flowers deco strapless mini dress, at shopgracia.com.
This Mark & James by Badgley Mischka one-shoulder ruffled jersey dress, at theOutnet.com.
Fabulous furs. This photo via jjjjound.com, CC's new favorite blog!
This Beach Sexy Madi ruffle stripe bandeau bikini at victoriassecret.com. If you love bikinis, be sure to visit CC's newest blog, Bikinis and Martinis!
These Jimmy Choo Gail leopard print sandals, at jimmychoo.com.
This Mulberry leopard trolley scotch grain suitcase, at net-a-porter.com.
This Dooney & Bourke rolling trunk, at dooney.com.
What are you currently smitten with?
xoxox,
CC

40 comments:

Unknown said...

i just got the gold and silver glitter Essie polish on thursday!

Me lo pongo todo said...

Preciosos zapatos!!
Xoxo.
Oti.

Siru said...

Nice picks! I love the nailpolishes!

I couldn't comment with my wordpress account!

http://www.nightatvogue.com

erika sorocco said...

LOVING the nail polish selections - they are stunning! :)

stilettolover91 said...

Great post!!! I love it all!!! <3

http://hottheels.blogspot.com/

HiFashion said...

The reusable cup is gorgeous. I could do with one of those.

Blair said...

Me encanta el vestido purple y ls sandalias de Jimmy Choo. Xoxo

MosaMuse said...

love the glitter nails and keep cup!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

Barbara von Enger said...

Delicious nail candy;-)

md said...

Los zapatos de Jimmy Choo me los pondrĂ­a ahora mismo...
Preciosos!

Saludos,

navy and orange said...

i love them all! the sparkly nail polish and bikini are my fav!

xoxo navy & orange

Anonymous said...

I love the Essie top coats :)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Oh my...the S McCartney Kids vest is so cute, CC!

xo*

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

That faux fur coat in the outfitpic is so stunning! X

Allison Norris LMHCA said...

Hellllooooo glitter top coat! And that trunk case... love it.

Ewelina said...

So great nail polish;)

http://chaoskontrolowany.wordpress.com/

The PvdH Journal said...

Oh I adore the nude palette of the make up!

Audrey B said...

Great inspo photos! I need the Essie polish! www.casualglamorous.com

Unknown said...

Thank you CC for including me in this gorgeous round up! I would love to add those Choos to my wardrobe as well!

xo Mary Jo

Chicago Chic said...

Oh!! Such fun items, darling! I love those nail colors, the cup, and the beautiful bikini!

x
Rachel

Angela said...

I love glitter nail. In fact i have glitter red polish on now.

Princess Leia Organa said...

I love that swimsuit!!! So ready for summer!!!!! (: And the sparkly silver nail polish was my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the fur vest!! The nail polishes are gorgeous!

xoxo,
Kylie
http://hersojourn.blogspot.com

stylenuggets said...

Love the glitter polish and the cut out dress

Grace said...

Essie nail polish is seriously the best! And I want that Jonathan Adler tray, too, now.

Style, She Wrote said...

Great loves CC! I also love those Jimmy Choo shoes -- gorgeous! xo style, she wrote

Grace said...

I like that luggage!

Love Grace.

Ms. Iris Dee said...

These colors are so pretty, can't wait to try them : )

MelRod said...

That leopard suitcase has my name written all over it!!!


http://modanistajunkie.com


xoxo

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I like the Essie set in stones top coat and those Jimmy Choos.

MY OWN YELLOW CAT said...

Cool! ^-^

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful colors!!!
Have a nice day!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

DailyGlamour said...

alllook so pretty ! the shoes are gorgeous !

Kashaya said...

The Smashbox makeup palett looks great.=)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Kristin H said...

The Jimmy choos are my winners!!! I want!
Have a fab day girl!

The Blonde Duck said...

Sounds delicious!

The Blonde Duck said...

I meant delicious in a fashion way, of course. :)

Imogen said...

So any gorgeous items here. I totally want those nail polishes and makeup at the moment.

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Let's see... cute nail colors, perfect last suitcase, adorable bikini, great dresses... oh it's enough for today!:)
kisses

Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

Second Hand Rose said...

Lovely items! I adore the purple dress and dalmatian shoes, I need! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/