Saturday, October 22, 2011

Perfect Plaids

Darlings, CC is smitten with these pretty plaid pieces!
Thakoon Addition plaid peplum jacket, at intermixonline.com.
Smythe plaid riding jacket; this and next at shopbop.com.
ADAM long plaid coat.
Black Fleece plaid wool jacket; this and next at net-a-porter.com.
Burberry Prorsum plair wool coat.
Downeast dress, at anthropologie.com.
L.A.M.B. strapless plaid bustier dress; this and next at shopbop.com. CC adores!
Rag & Bone Saami plaid wool shift dress; this and next at net-a-porter.com.
Thakoon check-print silk-satin dress.
Flair skirt, at jcrew.com.
Milly Suzie plaid skirt; this and next at shopbop.com.
Opening Ceremony plaid A line skirt.
SUNO plaid Dolman sleeve top.
McQ tartan-wool cropped pants
Eugenia Kim Charlotte beret, at shopbop.com.
Which plaid do you prefer?
xoxox,
CC

20 comments:

dimitri said...

Totally fan ! I love this style. It's so elegant. Burberry, so chic.
xx

erika sorocco said...

I really love the Smythe Plaid Riding Jacket - what a glorious find! :)

Kashaya said...

Oh love the L.A.M.B dress!

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Nurul Aisyah said...

aaaaaahhh love love it !!!

xoxo
http://curlyside.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Now I'm kind of sad I gave away all my old plaid Clueless-esque skirts from high school...sigh.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend, CC!

Anonymous said...

So nice clothes;) Love it!

md said...

Yo también...
Saludos,

Xoxo ☺ said...

I love plaid! Especially on blazers and tops! Great choices xo

RECIEN LLEGADA said...

Thakoon dress is the best for me ! slilk is sexy ;)
Kisses darling
Delia

fashion doctor said...

burberry is very chic! xooo

Jessica said...

you gotta love that tartan! So brilliant and classic!

Marcela Gmd said...

I love these plaid pieces!
Great postl!!!
Have a nice weekend!

Besos, desde España, Marcela

HiFashion said...

Plaid is my favourite thing to wear. The dresses are so pretty.

yiqin; said...

plaids are old school. but cool.

Ruby Mines said...

I love the lamb dress - dark plaid is so gorgeous -it all reminds me of Burberry and that Alexander mcQueen line from seasons ago... perfectly autumn!
xoxo
Robin
Ruby Mines

Grace said...

Plaid is kind of the quintessential fall print to me. I really like that dress from Anthropologie. :)

Unknown said...

Love those pants in your picks CC! I love plaid for fall and am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be cold enough soon for me to wear my new red DVF plaid blazer!!

xo Mary Jo

nikkistyle™ said...

Great finds -- and those blazers I want! :) xoxo nikkistyle.net

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love plaids and the Thakoon jacket is so cute!

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

The Charlotte beret is so cute!!!