Sunday, October 2, 2011

Glam Gloves… CC’s Shopping Suggestions

On Friday, CC surveyed the runway glove selections; today, it’s time to shop, darlings!
Diane von Furstenberg Clarissa leather gloves; this and next five at
3.1 Phillip Lim long fur fingerless gloves.
Cheap Monday Halloway gloves.
DSquared2 leather gloves.
Rag & Bone quilted driving gloves.
Viktor & Rolf two tone gloves.
Burberry buckle-detailed leather gloves; this and next four at
Etro nappa leather and knitted cashmere gloves.
Gucci patent and nappa leather gloves.
Rick Owens long suede and leather gloves.
Valentino leather and calf hair gloves.
Cashmere-lined leather gloves this and next two at
Leather long scrunch gloves.
Zip leather gloves.
Which gloves have you going ga-ga?



modniza said...

omg , goegeous! xooo

Inés said...

Love all!!!!!!

Diana 'poetsie' said...

Wow these are very lovely

Erika said...

The color of the Diane von Furstenberg Clarissa Leather Gloves is just breathtaking. Love! :)

catwalk criminal said...

Love the blue ones! But the V&R are great too ♥

La Professionnelle said...

Cute pics! I especially like the pop of color in the blue ones!! I love leather gloves! They make me feel so empowered!! I buy and perfectly store a pair every year but it still is my most underused accessory. :-/

Tamara Nicole said...

Ooooh the long ones are fun:-)

Grace said...

So glamorous, CC! Love the Burberry ones.

JustPatience said...

Love the gloves!


Diane said...

omg i want those pink DVF's!!!

Cloudia said...

super colors!

of course I just wear gloves while riding on my scooter :-)

Warm Aloha from Waikiki;

Comfort Spiral

/ )

> < } } ( ° >

Cortnie Elizabeth said...

I think I like all of these haha!

Stop by some time at!

Kristina said...

Gloves are so sexy.

Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog

dimitri said...

The Burberry are absolutely perfect and lovely.
Nice selection.

SAUCY | f. | BABY said...

LOVE the leopard pair. I'm obsessed with leopard print. Haha. :)

--- Nicole

Schnappy said...

I like simple pieces!:) 3., 7., 13., 14.

Gild and Grace said...

All gorgeous C! How adorable are thosevlong furry ones?!
Abbey x

The Blonde Duck said...

Love gloves--I hate when my hands get cold in the winter!

DailyGlamour said...

love that
so chic !

janettaylor said...

Yummy, one of my fave accessories! I bought a leather ones from Chanel. :)


md said...

Nuevamente me hacen "tilín" los cortitos rojos...


Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

I love all of the coats in the first section, I'm so excited for fall fashion. x E

Bionica said...

I love the blue ones!!!