Sunday, October 2, 2011

Glam Gloves… CC’s Shopping Suggestions

On Friday, CC surveyed the runway glove selections; today, it’s time to shop, darlings!
Diane von Furstenberg Clarissa leather gloves; this and next five at shopbop.com.
3.1 Phillip Lim long fur fingerless gloves.
Cheap Monday Halloway gloves.
DSquared2 leather gloves.
Rag & Bone quilted driving gloves.
Viktor & Rolf two tone gloves.
Burberry buckle-detailed leather gloves; this and next four at net-a-porter.com.
Etro nappa leather and knitted cashmere gloves.
Gucci patent and nappa leather gloves.
Rick Owens long suede and leather gloves.
Valentino leather and calf hair gloves.
Cashmere-lined leather gloves this and next two at jcrew.com.
Leather long scrunch gloves.
Zip leather gloves.
Which gloves have you going ga-ga?
xoxox,











CC

23 comments:

fashion doctor said...

omg , goegeous! xooo

Inés said...

Love all!!!!!!

poetsie said...

Wow these are very lovely

erika sorocco said...

The color of the Diane von Furstenberg Clarissa Leather Gloves is just breathtaking. Love! :)

Lin said...

Love the blue ones! But the V&R are great too ♥

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I especially like the pop of color in the blue ones!! I love leather gloves! They make me feel so empowered!! I buy and perfectly store a pair every year but it still is my most underused accessory. :-/

http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ooooh the long ones are fun:-)

Grace said...

So glamorous, CC! Love the Burberry ones.

JustPatience said...

Love the gloves!

Patience
www.justpatience.com

Diane said...

omg i want those pink DVF's!!!

Cloudia said...

super colors!

of course I just wear gloves while riding on my scooter :-)


Warm Aloha from Waikiki;

Comfort Spiral



(*)>
/ )
/"



> < } } ( ° >

Anonymous said...

I think I like all of these haha!

Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!
xo,Cortnie

Kristina said...

Gloves are so sexy.

Slow Strut, Rouge Lips - Not Just a Fashion Blog

dimitri said...

The Burberry are absolutely perfect and lovely.
Nice selection.
xx

Unknown said...

LOVE the leopard pair. I'm obsessed with leopard print. Haha. :)

--- Nicole

Schnappy said...

I like simple pieces!:) 3., 7., 13., 14.

Gild and Grace said...

All gorgeous C! How adorable are thosevlong furry ones?!
Abbey x

The Blonde Duck said...

Love gloves--I hate when my hands get cold in the winter!

DailyGlamour said...

love that
so chic !
xx

www.janetteria.com said...

Yummy, one of my fave accessories! I bought a leather ones from Chanel. :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

md said...

Nuevamente me hacen "tilín" los cortitos rojos...

Saludos,

Elizabeth Victoria Clark said...

I love all of the coats in the first section, I'm so excited for fall fashion. x E

Bionica said...

I love the blue ones!!!

-Bionica