Saturday, October 15, 2011

Patterned Dresses ~ CC’s Shopping Suggestions

Darlings, the last two days have been a runway primer of printed perfection!
Now, here are some of CC’s favorite patterned dresses:
Chloé python-print wool dress; this and next six at net-a-porter.com.
Emilio Pucci printed wool-jersey dress.
Gucci printed silk crepe de chine dress.
Marc Jacobs polka-dot wool-fleece dress.
Oscar de la Renta printed silk-chiffon dress.
Proenza Schouler zigzag-patterned devoré-velvet dress.
Roberto Cavalli animal-print stretch-jersey dress.
Dallin Chase Cardew metallic floral dress; this and next seven at shopbop.com.
Kimberly Ovitz Macon dress.
Rag & Bone Saami dress.
Temperley London classic fan dress.
Thakoon asymmetrical dress.
Tibi 3/4 sleeve shift dress.
Rebecca Taylor Shadow Daisy beaded dress.
Tibi baroque print dress with cap sleeves.
Which print do you prefer?
xoxox,
CC

17 comments:

fashion doctor said...

my choice-Chloe python dress! have a great week-end , darling! xxx

Unknown said...

Love the last one!! :)

md said...

Definitivamente, el último. Costó tomar la decisión.

Saludos,

stilettolover91 said...

So many gorgeous dresses!!! Great post!! <3

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Loving the metallic floral dress!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

patterned dresses can be difficult to pull off for sure. i really like some of your choices!

Karena said...

Carrie I love all of these. The Pucci is probably my favorite!!

Oh, I have a Dezigner Pillows Giveaway; I hope you will join in!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Melissa Blake said...

Those are lovely!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh these are great. love the top red patterned number - really fun! I dig patterns.

Unknown said...

I love the green *-*

Unknown said...

I love the green *-*

monica said...

i want that kim ovitz dress! this is not good...do not need more excuses to go shopping

SoHo Accessories said...

I don't know that I am sold on the large pattern dresses. I think they are difficult to wear.

Michelle Lee said...

that third and last piece = i want!

Romwe Online said...

wonderful collections, they are really inspiring, I am amazed at the cute design and super command of complicated colors mix-up. .very sophisticated..
romwe streetfashion blog,pay a visit?kisses

Gild and Grace said...

Lovely CC! That Gucci is my fave though :)

Abbey x

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Perfect prints hun, I love more than one dress here!;)
kisses
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)