Saturday, August 15, 2009

20 Questions

Tagged by the lovely Fashion Titbits with the 20 Questions Tag... Here goes!
1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Right now, this C-Neeon dress from Tres Bien Shop. Visit tresbienshop.net.
2. What are your biggest fashion obsessions?
Corsets, bras, and stockings! Angela dress at bordelle.co.uk.
3. Who inspires you?
M.O.D. (models off duty), Couture, my niece Teagan, celebs, and my Fellow Fashionistas!
4. Who is your favourite designer and why?
Curently, I am favoring young designers just starting out, like the lovely Sofie Ølgaard. Adelaide top at sofieolgaard.com.
5. What is your favourite song ever?
“Piano Man” by Billy Joel. British Vogue, September 2008.
6. What is your favourite song right now?
“Just Because” by Gift of Gab.
7. If you were a sweet what would you be?
Today I’m feeling like a Junior Mint.
8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - describe your rainbow:
Vast! My rainbow has all those lovely hues and every shade in between, like a huge array of fabulous artist’s pencils. I just adore color!
9. What are your favourite films?
North by Northwest, Anchorman, An Affair to Remember, and Good Morning, Vietnam.
10. Who is your favourite actor?
Right now I am totally smitten with Jon Hamm.
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
At the Barneys Warehouse Sale on 17th Street in New York City.
12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Espresso, Issey Miyake perfume, and roasted nuts in NYC.
13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
Ghiardelli raspberry-filled dark chocolate, Opus One red wine, and extra rare Filet Mignon.
14. What is your most treasured possession?
My mother’s engagement ring, which has been in my family for nearly 100 years.
15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
A gymnast, then a writer.
16. If you were an ice-cream, what flavour would you be?
Green tea or jamoca almond fudge.
17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
Reese Witherspoon or Sienna Miller
18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
A Starbucks run and shopping with my sister Mindy!
19. If you were a flower what would you be?
A yellow rose or a Morning Glory.
20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love.
CC loves Couture, Vogue and her Fellow Fashionistas! Am tagging ALL of you to answer these 20 Qs! [Photo credit: Italian Vogue, January 2000].
xoxox,
CC
P.S. Don’t forget to enter CC's Brooklyn Thread Bracelet Giveaway below if you haven’t done so already!

47 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Billy Joel...I'm quite a fan of Uptown Girl myself. Gorgeous post, darling! :)

Mimi said...

haven't visited in a while.. great posts! :)

Hunters Glory said...

Good and interesting post CC!

Piano Man is an all time favorite of mine.

Love the second pic in your post.
Great weekend to ya!

;)

Monica said...

I like "Piano Man" by Billy Joel, lately I've had an obsession with "we didn't start the fire" though. Green tea flavored ice cream sounds good.

S.Elisabeth said...

I love Billy Joel =) I actually just saw him in concert a week or so ago. He's amazing!! Piano Man was last and it was the best!

Lady Thirty said...

nice and interesting!
love the post!

take care,

xoxo
lady thirty

yiqin; said...

Ah so niceeee. You are the best blogger :D

stilettolover91 said...

Awesome post!!!! I love your answers!!! Love all the pics too!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Fashion Court said...

ooh, i did this survey too! it's a great way of getting to know other bloggers :o)

Sharon S said...

Hi there-oh what a lovely post and your ring is just stunning! Have a great weekend!

Mom Fashion World said...

great pics, CC!
yay! i wanna go with you at the barney's sale.lol!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

www.janetteria.com said...

Such a great post CC! :-) Yummy that ice-cream!

Have a great weekend Honey!
XoXo

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Love it all!
xo,
Christina

WendyB said...

Fun answers. I love morning glories!

jess said...

I love the bordelle dress.

Glowing Doll said...

I love green tea ice-cream.

kokostiletto said...

Awww you are so nice always cred to your fellow blogging fashionistas! I love John Hamm too even though I've never watched an episode of Mad Men...

Reena Rai said...

Love these post. Interesting to see whos your inspiration as you post such fab pictures. I also love MODs

Pink Links said...

I would like to taste that Ghiardelli raspberry-filled dark chocolate, because I love dark chocolate.

Interesting post!

xoxo

Rach said...

Interesting post! I never knew that jamoca was a flavor of ice cream. Though I love jamocha shakes at Arby's from time to time :]

Sweety P said...

Really enjoyed reading this post!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I always love learning more about you! The hubs is still friends with almost his entire college baseball team and at every wedding they play Piano Man and the boys all huddle around in a circle and sing it. After the third time at our wedding it got a bit old. Ah ha

Jadore-Fashion said...

nice, i love junior mints too! have a nice weekend!! xoxo

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

'An Affair to Remember'is a good one CC i sob-sob the first time I saw it!
Great weekend darling! XO*

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love your 3 favorite tastes...yumm! I could go for any of the three about now! haha!
XOXO

. said...

I loved this Q and A!

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie, I've really missed you, how is the summer? I had a bad start but trying to get my blogging mojo back = )

♥ Cara Mia ♥ said...

cc, that angela dress is just grrrrr baby....very grrrrr!!!

so...red wine, good morning vietnam, billy joel, the smell of espresso....could we be related? :)

i adore you ♥

Unknown said...

aaaa.. lovely post like you always do :)

drooling over the ice cream though!

xxs

Mandel said...

I adore the leggings in the first picture!

Kati said...

Great post, CC!

Suzanne said...

How nice!

Xxxxx

Nat said...

you mentioned my favorite ice cream ;D

Anonymous said...

Hey this 20 Qs was so fun and fun answers! I'll deff do it myself! I have yet to see Goodmorning Vietnam, though I've had it on my to-watch list for so long!
xxx

Keith said...

I loved reading this. Very cool. It was great to see the photos you picked to coincide with this post. Hope you've been having a great weekend.

Little Bow Prep said...

Interesting post!

That second dress is so cool.

daisychain said...

fantastic post darling

Fastidious Babe said...

i love up close and personal posts! funstuff xoxo

Arushi Khosla said...

Lovely post ;) Doing my version now. I love love love all the pictures you've put up, as usual CC!

Gabbi said...

No one does a tag like you :) I love that your fashion inspiration is your little niece Teagan, wondering what it's like to feel like a Junior Mint... sweet on the outside and cool on the inside? I like that! Lastly, I think being a yoga instructor (especially seeing your next post) is very much like being a gymnast... only more impressive.♥

Unknown said...

yes, i want that Bordelle piece too - it's a bit pricey at the moment!!
xox

dee said...

You're so cute, CC...this was fun (and I don't normally read through tags!)

Susan said...

gorgeous list, darling!
thanks for the love :)
xoxo

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Hi darling! It's always such a pleasure to tag you! Your post is fabulous and I love the piano photo from British Vogue. x

Anonymous said...

this is great
thanks for sharing your 20!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Noble Beeyotch said...

What a coincidence...sienna miller will be roped in to play me in my short film one day...so 2 oscars in the kitty for Sienna..ehh?

Haven't been here in a while. I have so many posts to catch up on!

Unknown said...

I love Billy Joel too! Great post and I will do my 20 soon xxxxxxx