Thursday, February 6, 2014

Wonderful White Dresses: Chic Sleeveless Shifts

Darlings, how lovely are these little white dresses from the Spring 2014 collections?
CC is loving these chic sleeveless silhouettes!
Photos via style.com except where noted.
3.1 Phillip Lim

Alexander Wang

Andrew Gn

Ann Yee, via nymag.com

Carolina Herrera

Catherine Malandrino

David Koma

Elie Tahari

Emilia Wickstead

Eudon Choi

ICB

Jason Wu

Jay Ahr

Joie

Kate Spade New York

Luisa Beccaria

Matthew Williamson

Monique Lhuillier

Naeem Khan

Osman

Peter Som

Philosophy

Pierre Balmain

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi

Pringle of Scotland

Rachel Roy

Ralph Lauren

Rebecca Minkoff

Simone Rocha

Tess Giberson

The Blonds, via nymag.com

Topshop Unique

Victoria Beckham

Vivienne Tam

Yigal Azrouel
Which of these dresses do you deem most divine?
CC is smitten with the Monique Lhuillier shift!
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

R's Rue said...

I like the longer hemlines!

Rebecca said...

I was trying to choose my best.....but I got lost into this gorgeous lineup!!!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Andrew Gn, Jay Ahr, and Ralph Lauren!!

xx

Cammila said...

Have you been reading my mind, Carrie? I've just recently been thinking about this sleeveless white shift dress I wore in high school. Actually, if you wanna get specific and nerdy about it, I wore it to debate tournaments, paired with white patent go-go boots and frosted lipstick. As geeky as the distinction is, I was really good (I was my school's champion!) and I guess I thought the mod look would strike fear in the hearts of my competitors?

File that anecdote under "Nerds Feeling Badass." Ah, stupid youth. I could still use a new white shift dress.

http://dresseduplikealady.com

Unknown said...

Very nice dresses. I like Emilia Wickstead's dress.

Just Aise said...

MY favorite is the Naeem Khan dress...I just love lace and florals. - justaise.blogspot.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I really like the one from Catherine Malandrino!

Blond Duck said...

If only it'd warm up enough to wear them!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

These white dresses are one by one amazing. I love them.

Elle Sees said...

and now i want white!