Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Beautiful Bikinis

Darlings, as you know, CC is a connoisseur and collector of bodacious bikinis, so she is super excited to (re)introduce you to Blue Glue, a fabulous swimwear and beachwear collection founded in beautiful Bali, Indonesia in 2002.  Blue Glue now ships to more than 100 countries worldwide through their online shop, and they also have more than 50 retail locations!  Blue Glue takes pride in making gorgeous bikinis for women of every shape and size.  They release refreshing new lines every three months, so there's always something new, different and spectacular to behold.  CC hopes you enjoy these beautiful bikinis, all available at blue-glue.com.







CC has one of the beautiful bikinis pictured below from Blue Glue's Schizo collection!The Gerbera shade is the most perfect neon coral, made of chic crochet material in the most figure-flattering string style.

Which of these suits are you smitten with?
Darlings, be sure to follow Blue Glue on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest so you can keep up with all the gorgeousness!
xoxox,
CC

18 comments:

erika sorocco said...

I'm loving the first and second suits!!

xx

Elle Sees said...

ooh too early for me think about bikinis! hehe

FASHION TALES said...

It's almost time to shop for bikinis soon. I really want a white style this year. Great picks C!
xx/Madison

Shybiker said...

Beautiful swimwear. I missed the period of life when one can wear something like this, so I can only enjoy it in my head. Very pretty bikinis.

Unknown said...

I love the ruffled white one!!!

HiFashion said...

These are beautiful.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Although I'm not thinking about beachwear right now, I do like that all white bikini.

Unknown said...

Really cute, I love the floral mixed with animal print!

xo Mary Jo

Anonymous said...

This post just gets me super excited for the warm weather. Wish it stops snowing where I am :(
great post and have a wonderful week!
xoxo, Ty
www.toastandgrits.com

Manhattan Image and Style said...

I love them all!! I can't wait for summer! <3

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com
New Blog Post: How to Get What You Want

Raquel T.G. said...

Love the "Cisco" one!! it's goooorgeous
xx

Blair said...

QUÉ GANAS DE PLAYA!!

ravenlocks said...

That white bikini is PERFECT! I want it. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous bikinis.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Paulina said...

Great bikinis!!;)

Unknown said...

Great bikinis. Just discovered your blog hun.
Beautetude

Beauty said...

They are all beautiful pieces..

Unknown said...

i'm so not ready for bikini season! but am ready for the peter pilotti collection to hit target.

-issa
wewearthings.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

I want to go swimwear shopping by seeing these pictures! The white bikini is super cute x