Friday, May 3, 2013

Haute Accessories

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Brianne Faye, a gorgeous line of accessories including fabulous scarves and cute clutches!  Here's a bit about the line and the designer from the website: 

With an innate appreciation of beautiful things, Detroit based accessories designer Brianne Turczynski has created a label suited for the woman who enjoys wearable art.  While classic design, and well-crafted pieces  make up the DNA of this brand, it is Brianne’s playful spirit and focus on color, shapes, and shimmer, that make these pieces one of a kind. Appropriate for the urban dweller, but sophisticated enough for the high society patron, it is her warm and contemporary aesthetic that sets her apart from her competitors and makes consumers come back time and time again. Constantly evolving from season to season Brianne plans to expand both her clutch and scarf collection offering women across the globe more options while getting dressed.
“I’ve been told that I have Native American in my blood.  Maybe this is why I’m drawn to geometric shapes and the beat of a drum.  I like to think my designs have their own beat too.  I work with abstract shapes that create my artwork and shimmery fabrics like the sun’s reflection off a rolling river.  The marriage of art and fashion is always a beautiful thing and I’m constantly trying to outdo myself year after year.”
-Brianne Turczynski

CC hope you enjoy these pieces, all available at briannefaye.com.


Artwork Clutch in Tangerine.

Artwork Clutch in Denim.

Crisscross Scarf.

Big Houndstooth Scarf.

Kisses with Snakes Scarf.

Artwork Scarf.

Sketch It Houndstooth Infinity Scarf ~ CC has and absolutely adores!

Weave It Triangle Scarf.
Which of these haute accessories are you smitten with?
Be sure to like Brianne Faye on Facebook and follow Brianne Faye on Twitter and Pinterest so you can keep up with all the fabulousness!
xoxox,
CC

9 comments:

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Artwork Clutch in Tangerine - it matches a tribal print top I have from Forever 21! :)

Unknown said...

The artwork scarf is absolutely gorgeous!

Elisa Zanetti said...

my fav is the big houndstooth scarf!
http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I like the Aztec feel of these accessories!

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

C - Abriendo mi armario said...

I really like all of them! The bags are wonderful!

Me lo pongo todo said...

Me encanta el primer clutch.
Besos.
Oti

Kashaya said...

Great scarfs!

Unknown said...

Love the cutches!!

http://hiimab.blogspot.pt

Blair said...

El bolso color coral es precioso